Is anyone else also missing shared wrap design?

I already submit my ticket for this matter but I was just wondering if this also happened to anyone else… and what causing the issue…

About 8 days ago, one of my CRX wrap designs went unknowingly unshared, I was pretty sure that was not done by me accidently, but I assumed maybe it was…, because prior to that I did accidently unshared one of my BMW E36 wrap, but since I know it was done because of my own fault by pressing the wrong key on my keyboard, I just share it back without making some change and reapplying and save it again, and it just went upload back to where it was without losing number of downloads uses and likes…, but the same thing didn’t work the same with my CRX wrap that was somehow taken down…

I don’t know maybe because I didn’t just reupload and share it back as my E36 wrap… or the time gap between when it was taken down and reupload and share it back was too long (about 7-8 hours later), anyway so I lost its spot and start over from the bottom because the share code is different from the original one…

But as of today… it did happened again, but this time with my 2001 Integra wrap, and I’m sure this time was not done by me accidently, because less then 24 hours ago when I was playing… I did check my CH and it says I have 102 wraps shared and all were still there, but just few hours ago… I went back to the game, strange thing happened when checking my CH, it says I still have 102 wraps but when I check into all of my wrap designs, it only shows 101 of them…

So then I found it to be my 2001 Integra wrap that was missing, but why my CH is saying that I still have 102 wraps shared? So I went back to home, change my current car to 2001 Integra and go to Find New Design Menu to see if it’s still up there shared, and I didn’t find it in the #2 or #3 spot as it used to be there…, just as in my CH before that… that it also didn’t show up there… but yet all are still count as 102 in total…, so I used advance search and entered my share code and somehow it still up there and shared…

To make sure I just click it to download another copy of my shared design and see its details, and yes it says as “public” with total amount of downloads uses and likes, but somehow it just don’t show up to where it belongs and didn’t show up in my CH as well…

If anyone also having the same issue… please post your comment below… cause I’m really confused by these issues in FH5, I don’t know if the problem is located on my PC side or game server side, this never happened before in FH4, and I also didn’t share my FH5 installed on other device as well, thank you in advance…

It’s a known issue. Happened to me as well.
Design vanished from my CH, wasn’t shown in the recommended designs anymore but still shown as shared in my designs.
A couple of days later it appeared in my CH and the recommended designs again.

Thank you for your respond, I hope I’ll get mine back as well…