Iracing style competitive mode

I think it’s important that this game has a competitive system. One of the most successful systems is that of iracing, I think that if they see it themselves they can make a similar system. I’m not saying all multiplayer is competitive. We could have a normal multiplayer mode and a competitive one. If you want to keep users glued to this game, this is a good option.

I agree, but if you want to have a competitive mode you have to split the peripherals because players with pads in this game are too fast. I have done various tests I have played with pad and with my fanatec dd ! Result? My time with the pad is unachievable with my fanatec. This game looks like a joke . You already have forza horizon. Needless to make a forza horizon on the tracks

1 Like

There are a few things I think Turn10 could do to make FM more of a contender.

Firstly, fix the bugs (which would improve multiplayer matching among other things).

Secondly, improve telemetry output.

Thirdly, remove 60FPS limit on multiplayer… if people want to play with “basic” competition, let them have an option to choose to race in “controlled” lobbies. Then have “unlimited” or “premier” lobbies where higher ratings are required and frame rates are uncapped.

1 Like