[INVESTIGATING] Oversteer Issues with G920 Wheel - PC

Hello all!

I’ve been reading for a few days about oversteer in Forza 7 and really cant seem to find anything the helps my issue. I want to start by saying i am in no way a good racer and i am open to criticism.

Basically the issue is extreme mid corner oversteer when off the throttle. This happens on throttle lift off as well as when simply coasting through corners. Also, I’ve experienced this in front engine RWD and the rear engine RWD porsche’s. I know this is a normal issue for these types of cars but it seems very exaggerated especially when simply coasting through a corner. The biggest issue i experience is the front end “sticking” to the road and dragging me into the turn. I have attempted multiple tuning tricks and well as messing with my driving style but can’t seem to get a grip of it (literally).

i would love to here any Tuning tricks, FFB setting ideas, driving tips and assist settings that might help. I am using the Logitech G920 Wheel/Pedals and do not experience this issue whatsoever with a controller. Here are my usual assist settings as well:

Steering - SIM
Brakes - ABS ON
STC - OFF
STM - ON
Shifting - Manual
Tires - SIM

I have also been playing Assetto Corsa and rFactor for a few days to compare and i do not experience anything near this level of unsavable oversteer.

Thank you!

Please submit a ticket https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/requests/new so we can investigate further.