Cars - Interior Cockpit Camera ridiculously close on some cars

The interior cockpit POV is inconsistent in Forza Horizon 5 and this becomes apparent when you are driving cars of similar model from different manufacturers. This has been a major ongoing issue since the previous Horizon titles and from Motorsport 6 in my experience.

A major example is the Dodge Demon which has a perfect interior cockpit view show casing the whole dashboard and steering when driving in first-person and the dash view if you want a sim-look.

However, the dodge challenger hellcat ‘s interior POV is super close with only the speedometer enter being visible, not even the top half of the steering wheel is fully visible.

This seriously takes the immersion out of many cars when driving in first-person interior cockpit view. Some other examples of unusually close cockpit cam are the Aventador SV and Veneno compared to the much better interior cockpit view of SVJ - the 2005 NSX compared to the again, fuller interior and steering view of the 1992 NSX and 2005 NSX R GT.

I really hope this gets fixed as soon as possible consistently on all cars with better quality control as I am one of them Forenthusiasts who likes driving in first person cockpit view to the serenity and interiors of all cars.

Dodge SRT Demon

VS

Dodge Challenger Hellcat

Aventador SVJ

VS

Aventador SV and Veneno

05 NSX R GT

VS

05 NSX

There are some from the top of my head but I’m certain this inconsistency has only increased and is a major quality concern on many other vehicles in the games. Maybe finally give us the option to change the distance, depth and field of view in interior cockpit.

This one is especially egregious.

1 Like

some cockpit cameras aren’t consistent thats for sure

the new motorsport game has the same issue as well

1 Like