Increase Drift Point multiplier for Driftzones so players can beat there Series 1 Pbs again

just do it.

2 Likes

Yep - “Trying” in every sense of the word.
So many bugs that affect the gameplay, yet still they are happy to announce they’ve fixed a hole in an exhaust pipe or some other useless car noise or dashboard view not being quite right.
Seriously, get to the major bugs first !!!
N.B driving on bumpercam without any rearview mirrors is what I would class as a Big Bug Viewcam issue. Not the - Oh, the dials on the inboard dashboard aren’t what they should be.
Sorry - Off main OP topic but it just BUGS Me !!!
Been asking for this way back in FH4.

3 Likes

Also Separate AWD/RWD for GODS SAKE!!!

4 Likes

Absolutely gutted with FH5 the past year tbh, loved the drift zones and then they broke the scoring system within the first month.

The fact that they haven’t even acknowledged this in the last 10 months is a huge insult and I pretty much don’t play anymore.

A leaderboard wipe would be such a simple fix and I’m really confused as to why it wasn’t done within a week of this initial mistake

4 Likes

Needs to be done.

2 Likes

100 percent agreed

2 Likes

Agreed, either this or just wipe the leaderboard so we can put new scores on but with the new system

2 Likes

100% agree as my housemate and i are very competitive amongst each other and we cant even get close to our old scores.
would love them to reset all scores but they wont.

2 Likes

100% agree, they must separate awd to rwd into scoreboard AND online events.
I think it will be cool to have a B class on events, and the reverse tracks too

1 Like

Totally agree with literally every post before me!

Very rare moment.

Playing on XSX.

I went out of my way to to say this please please add drift events and drift zones it is a motorsport after all