In need of help for getting high points in drift

Hi I’m new to the forums and FM4 only have it about a week and a half and could use someone to help out a little with tips/cash/cars would really appreciate it! Xbox name is SNE4KYxASSASSIN

Hi I’m new to the forums and FM4 only have it about a week and a half and could use someone to help out a little with tips/cash/cars would really appreciate it! Xbox name is SNE4KYxASSASSIN send me a friend request and a message if you could help :slight_smile:

Welcome to FM4 and the forums mate. While the Forza billionares is taking a rest, I’ll help you out. Put a red 1998 Toyota Supra in the AH for 24 hours with a 100million cr buyout and let me know here or on XB when you did. I’ll get it soon as I’m on live in a few hours. Just take note too that there’s plenty of cars, credits and unicorns to win here on the forums so pop in again. Hope it helps and enjoy.

1 Like

Expired after 12 hours.

Hmmm…

The OP is asking for help getting high Drift Scores. It looks like FA has extended a very generous offer of in-game credits.

Do you still need advice learning how to drift? I’m no expert, but I feel I can help. Just let me know. Thanks!

You right. In the heading he wants to drift, but in his quest he wants credits, cars and tips. And then he dissapeared and hav’nt heard from him since.

Hi send me a message on Xbox
gt: SNE4KYxASSASSIN and I posted this over a day ago and they had to approve the post. And yes the cash/cars with tunes would help in getting the points

Got the Toyoto mate. Hope it helps.

1 Like

Hi I was in kinda new to Forza and am wondering if anyone has some spare cash? Would really appreciate it thanks :blush:
Message me on Xbox if you could help as I don’t come on the forums very often
Gt: SNE4KYxASSASSIN

Our Club is Officially RANKED #1 in the world no hack’s/Glitches/points mods etc Club Tag (TxNB) Team New Breed. Points Drifting is all about angle. Holding the correct angle, Every Cars Angle is slightly different to achieve points. Your Best bet is to start like everyone else. Go to the Leaderboards Look For this club tag and view/watch replays and you will then be able to see the correct angle needed to get high points. As far as tunes for cars add me I will send you a few. I also have some for sale on my store front. If you need anything else let me know.