[IMI] MFU82- [Replica] [Race] - FM7 designs. [BMW, Aston Martin, Porsche and Lotus] Updated 20th May

Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán LP620-2 Super Trofeo

This is a semi-replica of a Motörhead livery, driven by Simon Larsson. Who’s a big fan of Motörhead. I couldnt get that warpig right, thought it should be easy but that was so stupid of me. That’s why it’s just a semi-replica. No warpig painted :confused: But I’m still pleased how this design turned out. Anyway, this is from this years Super Trofeo.

Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán LP620-2 Super Trofeo
This is a semi-replica of a Motörhead livery, driven by Simon Larsson. Who’s a big fan of Motörhead. I couldnt get that warpig right, thought it should be easy but that was so stupid of me. That’s why it’s just a semi-replica. No warpig painted :confused: But I’m still pleased how this design turned out. Anyway, this is from this years Super Trofeo.

1 Like

Love it!!!
Can’t remember if I’ve already got a design for this car but it will be replaced with yours the next time I’m on :ok_hand:t5:

There should have been an Ace of Spades in there somewhere… :smiley:

Great work!

Thanks mate! I’m happy to hear you like this!

Thanks man! Will do! I already planned my next livery. Bmw M6 up next!

Thanks! Yeah, some ace of spades should be there somewhere. Maybe, just maybe I will do a card :slight_smile:

The Huracán looks great. Keep up the good work!

2017 BMW #24 Team RLL M6 GTLM
I did a replica of DTM BMW M4s design of Shell, driven by the brazilian driver Farfus.

[/center]
//MFU82

1 Like

Great job on the “Pink Pig” Porsche

Thanks alot! Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

2017 BMW #24 Team RLL M6 GTLM
Did a replica of Schnitzer Motorsports race car from 2017 24h Nurburgring

1 Like

Aston Martin #7 Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3
A made up race car. Kept it quite simple…

2011 Lotus Evora S
When Polestar left Cyan Racing to work with their own projects and STCC/WTCC changed their regulations, the team took a break. After that Geely bought Lotus, took over from Polestar and replaced with Geely Group Motorsport, they used an Evora as a GT car for Swedish GT. This is not a replica of it but I have a replica shared but I thought it was to plain. So here’s a mix between Lotus Evora GT and Volvo S60 STCC…ish.

2011 Porsche #45 Flying Lizard 911 GT3 RSR
I’m not a fan of flames on any cars other than hot rods. But I tried to do some and well… I thought this paint ended up quite good. It’s a made up livery, a Blancpain race car.

I love the SHell BMW 24 hours le mans I was thinking of doing that design also.

Amazing designs mate, can’t wait to see more!