Im Looking for a FORZA 6 Race TEAM

Hey whats up everyone i made this post because im really looking to take my racing to the next level. I have been a long time forza fan since forza 2 and i have been a life long motorsport enthusiast, with aspiration to race on a real track one day. Im currently in the PINNACLE division for leagues 95th for ghost league and 55th in in the Global Touring League. i have some top 100 times, i will be a great assest to any virtual race team. my gamertag is trippy agent117 willing to try out for a team ASAP.

Hi there bud. Are you still on the look-out for a team to race with on FM6? I have a team, RaceART Competition, and we are always on the lookout for drivers. The team has been very successful over the past year, racing on TheOnlineRacingAssociation.com, but we recently shut down for about 6 months with no racing, so the team is now building back up again. I look for drivers of all abilities, but it sounds like you could be a very strong driver for us.

Where are you from, what time zone etc.? If you’re interested, check out theonlineracingassociation.com (TORA), as they have a V8 Supercars series just about to start and we are entered in it. It would be great if you could join us. Please get back to me ASAP, and I will get you sorted out. Thanks