If you are over level 20, DO NOT join a friend's game if they are under level 20

I just hit level 200 and popped the achievement. Felt great. Then I joined my brother’s convoy, and he is level 7. The game immediately made me watch the intro cutscenes and reset my level back to 1, as if I had never played the game before. I left his convoy, closed the game, and restarted. I am still at level 1. Did a race, now level 2. The game won’t let you join a convoy above level 20 if you are below 20, but it WILL let you join below 20 if you are above. DON’T do it. Personally, I am not really bothered by it, but I know some folks will be mad, and it’s understandable. Microsoft clearly didn’t think about how multiplayer will work thoroughly enough. If any people from Microsoft read this, it’d be nice if I could get my progress back. Thanks.

[Mod Edit - users are allowed one account only. See the Terms of Service in the News forum. - MM]

1 Like

I’m level 380, joined my level 2 friend’s convoy and I’m still fine.

Are you sure you are just mistaking Pretige level 1 with being reset? Whats probably happened is you reached level 200, prestiged, so now your level shows 1 and a star next to it.

1 Like

Suspiciously familiar…

1 Like

I saw similarities

1 Like