I need to Vent!

Hello turn 10… I’m about to vent for a little… Ever since i got the game i had no fun… It just been cousing me frustration and anger… Besides not receving some of my royalty money… Every spin wheel i had… I get the most useless prizes ever… 25k prizecards and the lowes money amount 25k… i haven’t won anything worth saying i was happy to say i won… And it’s hard to me spending little money i have on cars cause Credits are hard to come by And besides that! even on average difficulty cars are faster than you!!! Even tho is says all the cars are “equally” match i like to play on pro and it just gets me angry fustrated knowing that they are faster than me and its hard to beat then even with mod cards… I paid 100Dlls to get head aches and frustration… Its hard to get money to buy better vehicles when you always get 3rd place and sometimes 1st&2nd… anyway hope you can resolved this problem imma take a break from forza and play something else that is fun… It just get me mad, i love the forza franchise and i love playing your games but this game its just buggy as hell… Thank you for reading my post… Just needed to vent let it off my chest…