I have to ask

You should see the guy with a truck sim setup lol. It’s crazy.

1 Like

Oh. I’ve seen that too! - And Farm Sim! Whaat? Those controls are very game specific and expensive.

Same here, though don’t really care for the elite controllers so much. The 20th anniversary edition is my latest lol. Love having the XSX on Sony XBR LCD with Sony AVR Dolby Atmos full surround on Polk Audio & feeling every sound :smile:

2 Likes

His is like this, but with about 30% more stuff and it mounted in a cockpit formation.

2 Likes

Love it; thats BA

2 Likes

I use stock controller for FH5 and elite 2 for everything else especially fps. Need the back paddles.

Stock XSX controller is surprisingly good. If only it had back paddles.

2 Likes

I’m big into FPS too, but was never to sure about the weight of the Elite. Always secretly wanted to give it a try though lol. I’m sure it’s great on COD

1 Like

I recently bought an 8bitdo Pro 2 Wired. I LOVE! it… Comfortable, very responsive, little to no latency, configurable, etc. I especially like the shape of it, as I have rather large hands.

1 Like

Interesting. Looks like an Xbox controller designed for playstation users.

1 Like

Yeah, sort of! If you look at it head-on, you’ll also notice that it’s shaped like an SNES controller. Just bigger. - Soooo, it’s like an SNES body with dual analogs, with PS4 handles, and an XBox theme/button layout. ha.

I managed to get through cyberpunk in launch week without crashing.

I couldn’t get past the first mission in FH5 for three days, and even after I could it was because I had performed every obscure fix from every corner of the internet and managed to hold the correct pose while praying to the stability gods. Still crashed regularly for 5 months after that.

Either Cyberpunk got way too much flack, or FH5 got way too little.

1 Like

Maybe a bit of both :wink: …all depending who you ask of course lol.

2 Likes

The tunnels were fine for me for the first few months and then one day for no reason they just started glowing. Especially the cave in the canyon.
I play on Xbox one s for reference.

I have everything too.

You’re the guy who jumped into a thread about texture/graphical glitches and told the OP he likely had a bad hard drive… - I don’t believe you. All of that equipment requires technical knowledge to set up and use.

So? It isn’t on the bug list, and a bug that isn’t common is most likely a hardware problem. I had an uncommon bug on the Xbox One S, I changed to external Hard Drive, and fixed it. Same thing. You have to understand that graphics settings follow rules with each manufacturer using similar rules, and uncommon bugs would be Hardware related.

So you’re the guy telling people how not to fix their computers.

It is one of the many bugs listed. It is a known bug.
NEVER, unless you’re specifically talking about a game, itself, and the settings within that game, crossover troubleshooting between PC/Console. NOT!! THE SAME THING. - Do not give anyone any tech advice. STOP IT.

Even though Hard drives are the same… OK you don’t make any sense.

omg

2 Likes

and here i thought it was just me experiencing weird texture glitches on PC. mind you i have a beastly gaming rig (MSI) and have not a single issue running other games that are far more demanding than FH5. i have tried updating drivers, fiddling with the in-game settings, praying to ancient gods, etc. all to no avail. it is clearly not on my end and T10/PGG are neglecting PC players to the point of negligence.

2 Likes