I got a communications ban for this…

Received my first xbox communications ban for giving advice to an opposing player in playground games last night. Forgive me for suggesting that his very ineffective use of the Penhall wasn’t working.

3 Likes

Wow, this is just…weird. You gave someone some friendly advice. If I was driving that Cholla, I’d be happy to get some advice from other players.

4 Likes

I don’t understand “disrupt” the score zone :thinking: Can you offer the context ? Maybe they took it as an insult ?

Yup. Kind of a bummer. It didn’t turn out the way I thought it would.

In flag rush Instead of scoring the flag on offense they try to knock the defending players out of the score zone to make space for their team to score. The Tankpol is a good vehicle to do this with.

1 Like

Ah, yeah, not the best car for goalie rushing. Thanks for the clarification. Can’t see how they took that badly at all then. Ah well. Hope the appeal works :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hands down one of the stranger bans I’ve seen, must say.

2 Likes

This isn’t a Forza issue, it’s a Microsoft one. Appeal.

4 Likes

I appealed last night and they just lifted the ban. Sorry I didn’t mean to imply this was a Forza issue. FH5 is about the only game I play and this ban took me by surprise.

3 Likes

No need to apologize. IMO, you weren’t implying the blame resides with Forza, as you openly shared the screenshot of the actual issue stating it was from XBOX, but it also occurred while playing FH5, so it’s relevant.

Welcome to the forum! This is a good community with a lot of helpful members; hope you stick around.

8 Likes

Deleted

2 Likes

Guilty until proven innocent :innocent:

1 Like

Am I the only one here who read that ban…and the “Curb Your Enthusiasm” vibe was so strong the theme music started playing in their head?

2 Likes

Oh, I just about guarantee that the issue was with manufacturer’s name, as the bot that made the decision assumed you misspelled something else…