I don't understand the logic behind MP events

Yes. Since hotfix 7.1.

You tried using OPEN NAT TYPE?

Long shot yes but what else can you do?

1 Like

My NAT is open (always)

1 Like

Xbox right?
Is there any cache you can clear on that?

1 Like

Already did that. Not only i plugged out my xbox to clean cache, but i also cleaned blu ray storage & game’s reserved space.

My game was working at update 6.0.

I had the same freaking problem on my old rig and I couldn’t explain it. I am happy I don’t have to play on that rig.

I even downloaded that App by Microsoft for gaming on Windows. I can’t remember the exact name atm. Xbox App or something?

No nothing helped.

1 Like

Yes.

Game pass?

1 Like

No, digital purchase.

It lost connection like after every second move in the menu.

Switch car boom connection lost, change settings lost connection etc.

1 Like

Mine losses connection after finishing race, sometimes when i select a car that has a custom livery and often at the very beginning of the game.

2 Likes

Do you have a laptop or pc with Windows that you can log into, if so sign out in Windows and sign back in then turn on the xbox and see if it works

Like in the Windows store

1 Like

Nope.

1 Like

Yeah that doesn’t help. My 3rd PC that I call oldrig has an online registered account and it logs into that if starting Windows.

Copy Paste of my Steam Profile:

Mainrig:
Windows 11 Pro, ASUS TUF GT501, ASUS TUF B550-PLUS, be quiet! POWERZONE 850W, Ryzen 9 5950x cooled with ASUS ROG RYUJIN 360, ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 OC (10 GB V-RAM), 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600 DIMM 14-14-14-34 (F4-3600C14D-32GTZNA), Samsung 990 Pro with Heatsink 2 TB NVMe, Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 1TB NVMe, Samsung 870 EVO 4 TB SATA SSD, Samsung 860 QVO 2 TB SATA SSD, 2x Seagate EXOS X20 20 TB Internal HDD, 2x Seagate EXOS X20 20 TB External HDD, 1x Western Digital Gold 16 TB External HDD. 1x Seagate EXOS X18 16 TB External HDD and a few more External HDD’s.

Laptop:
Windows 11 Home, MSI GL63 9SFK-1001DE (39,6 cm/15,6 Inch/144Hz) Gaming-Laptop i7-9750H, 16 GB DDR4 2666 MHZ RAM, Western Digital Blue 512 GB NVMe + Seagate 1TB HDD, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070, Samsung T7 Shield 2 TB External SSD.

Oldrig;
Windows 10 Pro, i7-4930K @ 3,9 GHZ, ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 OC, 32 GB RAM DDR3 2133 MHZ (Quad Channel), Samsung 840 EVO 1 TB SSD.

Source: Steam Community :: Mexicola9302

1 Like

Sad to say but it might be worth reinstalling the game if that’s an option for you

1 Like

Reinstalling never helps.

1 Like

I’m dead :skull_and_crossbones:

Something tells me that reinstalling won’t help, since my problem was fixed back at update 6.0.

Reinstalling never helped. If the SHA1 values are the same, it won’t change the outcome. Many ppl don’t seem to understand the concept of value checks.

Verifying data helps, because it really checks the ones and zeroes, but reinstalling CAN’T help. Because it simply only installs the SAME ones and zeroes.

I always quote Einstein then, doing the same over and over again and expecting different results…