I can't play FM7

Recently I have had problems with FM7 not loading correctly. When it first started happening, it said that my files were corrupted and the app needed to be reset and have it’s data deleted. I will list what troubleshooting I’ve done below.

• Reset the game’s data. The first time I did this it was resyncing my data but after 3 hours it still said 0% so i cancelled it.
    After this, every time I try to load the game it just infinitely tries to load, the wheel in the bottom right just spins forever.

• Reinstall the game. I spent an hour reinstalling the game and the exact same thing is happening. It doesn’t even try to sync the data anymore, and crashes before it even gets to the home screen. The error code is c0000005 which means I don’t have access to the game?

The rest of what I tried is shown in this link below

If someone can please help that would be great and very appreciated

PC specs
MSI Geforce RTX 3080 OC
Intel i9 10900k
ASUS z490 HERO
Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 2x16gb 3600mghz
MSI 850w PSU
NZXT 240mm Kraken
2TB Corsair M.2

Found out I can’t play FH4 either. Same thing where it just spins in the home screen forever

Nope. I went to it and reset its settings, that didnt work so i completely uninstalled the afterburning. Still dont work

My GeForce drivers are on the latest version and windows says everything is up to date. Should I redownload the previous version of the GeForce drivers?

Might as well mention it is version 531.18

Still doesn’t work…

Well there’s progress. The game is syncing data right now but by the looks of things it’s gonna take quite a long time of listening to rain

well now it’s back to this

Oh. Well thank you, I was starting to get nervous I had some hardware issue or something weird. Hope the servers come back online soon, but it could be because of work on the new motorsport online

Please try again, the FM7 servers should be up for everyone now.

1 Like

I’m sorry but it’s still not working for me. Same message as above

My current router version is from november 2022 and i use ethernet and there havent been any outages or anything recently.

My windows firewall is all up to date and turned on, unless your recommending to turn it off or something. Idk but my pc just bluescreened like 5 minutes ago so it could be a hardware issue on my end. Everything i do says my pc is fine but i think i have to start troubleshooting with other parts

I’ve come to the conclusion that my storage drives are corrupted. All the symptoms lead to that. I should have my new drives within 5 days so I will get back then to see if anything has changed.

A full reinstallation is one of the first things i tried. Fixed nothing.

Could look at your event viewer logs.

c0000005 according to Forza support you should open a ticket

Please report these codes to Official Windows Support and open a Feedback Hub report. Official Windows Support will be able to diagnose and resolve these issues for you.

Windows Official Support

Also, from what I’ve read you shouldn’t have cancelled the save sync. On horizon it can take hours to sync but it does sync. Cancelling can cause issues.

Ill have to try that later today

My windows drive only holds windows and apps while my m.2 holds all my games. My windows drive has been slowly dying for over a yr now and i recently transfered some gamea between both drives so i couldve “spread the virus”. My new drives arrive today so ill see if that fixes all the issues.

Edit: again all my drivers are up to date besides geforce which is 1 behind bc of issues. But i have no possible driver updates to try.