How Do I Reinstall FM7?

I won’t bore you with all the details leading up to me uninstalling FM7, but now I can’t figure out how to reinstall it on my PC! Can somebody please tell me how to?

Finally figured out that I download through the Store app, but it wouldn’t run. It took me a couple hours to get it to work. Finally have FM7 reinstalled. What a hassle.

You had the “splash screen and then back to desktop” problem? just out of curiousity, what did you do to solve the problem?

That’s exactly what I had happen.

It all started when I picked a hot hatch, customized it, and then it said it was saving and not to exit. After five minutes I left the computer and came back 30 minutes later and it still said it was saving, so I closed FM7. That’s when it did the “splash screen and back to desktop” problem, so after rebooting and having the same problem, I uninstalled FM7. I have now reinstalled it, but am waiting for the Hoonigan Pack to download - it is beyond slow (currently at 85Kb/s) and doesn’t tell you how much there is left to go (really pathetic, Microsoft).

So I haven’t tried FM7 again yet…

I fired up FM7 last night and added some cars to my garage. Each one went through the “saving don’t exit” warning in a few seconds.

Hopefully it’ll keep working…