Horizon Wilds (Series 18) Info & Feedback Polls

2 Likes

I let out an audible EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE when I saw that pic. Hooning around Blizzard Mountain in the S1 remains the pinnacle of my FH experience, and it hurt a little seeing it vanish for this game. Canā€™t wait to take it out and hear that glorious engine.

3 Likes

Good to know all the pro bono QA work we did for the past year and a half was all wiped out and very little came of it.

Iā€™m super-excited to jump through fresh new hoops in order to provide free services to one of the largest tech companies in the world just to get the product that I paid for!

9 Likes

:point_up: This. Times infinity.

EDIT : p.s. I mean, I hope it works, goodness knows nothing else did much, I just have very little hope this will be much different

6 Likes

True, true, canā€™t wait to hear new, enhanced sound for Audi Sport quattro S1! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hopefully it is, it sounds glorious in Dirt Rally 2.0 but like I said further up thereā€™s already an upgrade preset for the standard Quattro thatā€™s basically PG trying to turn it into the S1 version.

That sounds okay but I hope it isnā€™t just the sound + behaviour of that taken + transferred onto a different model.

3 Likes

Has the livestream even started? Or did I miss something? I watched the Letā€™s Go stream about the expansion.
EDIT: I meant the Forza Monthly stream about Series 18, not Lets Go.

Itā€™s already done

Nissan Safari, Subaru Brat is confirmed. And a Baja Ridgeline too.

3 Likes

Yupā€¦.loving it. Safari is finally in the correct game. Iā€™ve waited a loooong time to get me some proper new off-roaders in this game. There was lots at launch but very little added along the line.

3 Likes

Forza Monthly is live with the Series 18 preview now:

Night time will be a permanent extension starting in Series 19.

1 Like

Nice to see the stunt arena returning. I loved fooling around with a Peel P50 in that place!

Nissan Safari is finally being liberated from circuits in Forza Motorsport 7! And two returning Horizon cars that have more than 100 votes in the Suggestions Hub (Audi, Subaru), thatā€™s nice too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Saw this on twitter but not on any official account.

More music? Oh thats pretty nice. We were asking for more. Apparently youā€™ve heard that feedback and im glad its coming.

Finally. Iā€™ll be turning the radio on for the first time in months.

A post was split to a new topic: Extended night time coming in Series 19

These are the cars for next season:

Weā€™re finally getting the Nissan Safari

7 Likes

And thatā€™s a New to Horizon car for this game, as it appeared before in Forza Motorsport 7 as a DLC.

1 Like

Nice. I am seeing some prizes I want. :+1: