Horizon Retrowave (Series 34) overview | May 21 update

Live now:

Look for our official blog after the stream ends.

3 Likes

They described the choices as music to drive to from sun up till sun down. No metal unfortunately.

If you haven’t watched the stream they are providing no restriction info on any of the races. Very disappointed as their will be no time to really tune or get ready for the events.

4 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Seemed like a new guy standing in who completely missed out restrictions for any championship or pr stunt even. Not good for any tuners

3 Likes

Okay, I’m sold, we’re getting brilliant cars this time. Can’t even decide which I like the most (maybe Citroen since I absolutely didn’t expect to see that model), each one is so cool :heart_eyes:

Extra music is a very nice feature too… although adding as many as 21 tracks seems to suggest that we’re not getting Forza Horizon 6 this year after all :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah, that guy seems kinda new to the game in general.
He made it sound like the '05 NSX R GT is some coveted 40 points reward.

2 Likes

One of the greatest rally cars of all time is a Citroen C4 WRC and also another staple they used was the Xsara .so I am very happy they decided to add one to this game. However, historically the one they added was a total flop in the actual racing community, so for group B it wasn’t a very good car. Though its a nice change from the audi or the delta possibly circuit style dirt tracks? We will have to wait and see.

1 Like

Citroen seems nice, other then that kinda meh.

1 Like

Hey PGG, new eventlab props are great, truly, but the rest of the game needs attention. It’s getting a little sad seeing you tack on more props when the curating and replaying of eventlabs is a nightmare and the core of the game languishes in it’s own rot.

I’m starting to groan everytime I see “new props” featured like it’s something we should be excited about. You guys have clearly lost the plot here. When I accuse PGG of “chasing butterflies”, this is what I’m talking about.

1 Like
4 Likes

Predicted the future. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:only 1 out 4 got right!!

1 Like

You even predicted apex allstars, remember?

1 Like

Yeah😅

1 Like

That Citreon is absolutely fantastic. If an electric car must be delivered, the Hyundai does look the part.

I’m slightly surprised that Lagonda isn’t there and no car pack. But overall I’m happy with that rota.

4 Likes

Ok, next series is all about modern stuff & highly requested cars, so… MC20?

3 Likes

Definitely but it could be mercedes-mclaren as well as im not sure how modern they’re talking about.

Or maybe Bolide🫣

1 Like

Nope, i think the highly requested car is a 2020’s car, so no mercedes - maclaren.

1 Like

I guess the N Vision 74 is here for you, bud. :grin:

3 Likes

Yes my fun will continue upto 1st week it seems with n vision 74 n countach brother :beers:

3 Likes