Horizon Finale Part 3?

Is this a game glitch? I was able to compete and win the Horizon finale after 15 championships and then the Horizon finale part 2 after 30 champions. Ben just keeps saying in the game that he is getting together another championship and keep winning if you want a spot in the finale, etc but I have won 50 championships and no word on another finale.

I just started part 2 but maybe look for a road trip love gt by the way

Well there are 168 or something Championship events to there better be more than 2 Finales? hehe

yeah, after I won the second finale the game credits came up. Why does Ben keep talking about another finale if there are only two?

2 Likes

Maybe after championship 168 there is an finale as well. Either that or generic programming wasn’t changed to save time and money.

Can anyone post their in-game stats for

• number of championships completed
  • percentage of championships completed

I am currently at 28% and 53 Championships. With a possible 168, this doesn’t add up because 100% would make it around 195 Championships. And yes, I am looking at my Championship-completion; my total game is over 40% completed.

1 Like

I have the same problem. im level 170 something with 53 championships won and an over all 42% completion and Ben keeps talking about another finale. maybe its a dlc or u have an option to do another but that wouldn’t make sense.

1 Like

Hey guys, Iam from germany so and Iam sorry for my bad english.
Im Level 269 completed all the 168 championships. On all tours I was on the first place but I get not the archivment 98,7% completion there is no championship to drive can anyone please help me?

Hi :slight_smile:
Maybe a finale related to an expansion you don’t own? Like storm island. That’s said I’m a noob at forza horizon so… :wink:

There are only 2 finales on the mainland. The Storm Island DLC has 1 additional finale. Don’t listen to Ben