Horizon 5 controller exclusive content

“False advertising”, “Scam”, “Fraud”. Are words I’d use for the product,
because no where, on or in the box for the controller, OR the product description on EB Games or JB Hi-Fi does it say
“only able to claim on xbox or pc (NOT STEAM)”

I don’t see the issue in having saves/ DLC across xbox and steam because:

1. you log in to your microsoft account in the game
  2. you still unlock xbox achievements
  3. you can play with friends on xbox and or xbox windows app

So why do I not have:

1. Two claimable code in the box, one for Steam, one for Xbox. Or have the one code work on both.
  2. Cloud saves across Steam & Xbox (because I like both, but on pc, I’m not using anything other than Steam. I don’t have an issue buying the game twice).

I bought the controller purely for the exclusive DLC, idc about the controller, it sits in a display cabinet and I look at it occasionally. I have made multiple support cases in the past about this issue but nothing was done, it is NOT ok to sell DLC for a game but not state that you can only claim it on some platforms

It’s great that alot of xbox, even playstation games are coming to steam, but f me, bring the full game, not just “derr most of it, but not this dlc”. F this exclusive bs, gaming should be about the games. Who cares if you’re on pc, xbox, ps, or your nans vacuum, you should still be able to play the same games on all, I dont want to have 14 different apps on pc to play 2 different games.

In short. I want a way to claim the DLC I paid for, in the game I bought it for.

2 Likes