Honda Accord 2008-2015 (EU/JPN Gen 8)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Honda Accord (Europe/Japan 8th Generation)

This model was also sold as the second generation Acura TSX in North America as well as the Honda Spirior in China.

This model has been represented in Forza games as the:

• 2010 Acura TSX V6 (FM3-FM4)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which Model do you prefer?

• Acura TSX
  • Honda Accord
  • Honda Spirior
0 voters

Which body style do you prefer?

• Sedan
  • Wagon
0 voters

Which Appearance do you prefer?

• Original (2008-2010)
  • Facelift (2011-2015)
0 voters

Which Powertrain do you prefer?

• Petrol
  • Diesel
0 voters

6 Likes

I got a 2010 tsx and I love that car. I’ve been hoping for this car for a while and would love to see it in forza.

2 Likes

This is my current car, I have the 4 cylinder from 2012, and I love this thing so much and to have the ability to drive my own car in Forza horizon while character and me wear the same Donut Media HRSPRS shirt would be absolutely amazing!!

1 Like

2010 Acura TSX! 6 cyclinder manual - one of my favorite cars I’ve ever had

I love this car, I think we need to have an option to have the euro front too with all the modulo and mugen parts. It’s a great car, too bad europe didn’t get the V6 model.

2010 Acura TSX V6

3 Likes

It shouldn’t be that hard to just import the FM3/4 model with all the body mods it had there, including superior Forza Aero perhaps?

1 Like

Lol, I never knew the EU Accord is already in Forza, but it represented as an Acura TSX to be available in the USA.

The way I see it, there’s a different Accord model for the USA. It got 1K votes because of the Arabic community wanting to see it.

Although, the new Forza didn’t get a lot of Acura cars. The US Integra, RSX, and the '17 NSX is mainly focused. We think that the TSX should come back to Forza world as it’s in FM3 and FM4.

I don’t like the Acura version

Because it’s so not Arab-looking design?

Because of the grille