High Performance (Series 20) info | April 25 content update

well, motorsport had all those identical nascar vehicles . . . and indycar vehicles . . .

The vehicles were different brands. Not like the eExtreme where it was all the same vehicle just different skins.

felt like identical cars to me!!

2 Likes

the extreme e car is actually fairly good but having ten of them really does seem weird

1 Like

I found them ExtremeEly boring. Very dull performance overall. Not really fast, no real personality, justā€¦an appliance with suspension travel.

The Rimac is fun because itā€™s insanely fast, easy to break traction with, and has some personality. I like that car and enjoy driving it.

4 Likes

Frankly different taillight stickers doesnā€™t differentiate manufacturers but maybe thatā€™s just me

4 Likes

There were only about, what, four or five each? Not an entire fleet. Even the formula e only had four or five cars.

Stirling Marlinā€™s ā€œX-Pipeā€ car at least sounded different. :wink::heart:

1 Like

Assuming the 4 cars in the teaser pic are the new ones Iā€™m getting strong Huracan STO vibes from the first one and the headlights of the third look AMG GT like although very blurry. Maybe the highly requested GT Black Series.

3 Likes

ha - the extreme e car worked for me doing offroad but I donā€™t have go-to cars, Iā€™m quite random with what I choose; presumably it just fits the way I drive, though Iā€™m rubbish at the game so it probably doesnā€™t matter much!

4 Likes

I liked the oval in the Lego DLC. Interested to see how this one runs.

2 Likes

Its a terrible photoshop job,i donā€™t know what the ā€˜realā€™ thing is going to look like,but the teaser pic is awful. The foreground curve of the track is meters lower than piece of track with cars,and curves under it

This is hurting my eyes but I donā€™t think itā€™s a PS job, I think the banked turn is built on an elevated section, above the stadium ground, which is visible under the stanchions. I think. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

It doesnā€™t shock me more than that, it seems that the oval track is on an independent structure. The montage is simply an illustration

Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m seeing there too. Not sure itā€™s PS but could be. Iā€™d hope they actually have the track built by now :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Too bad we dont have that magical ā€˜zoom and enhanceā€™ technology that every crime drama of the early 2000s had

6 Likes

Particularly if we were trying to spot a replicant :wink:

4 Likes

I do. And by swinging the view around I can see a Fiat just out of frameā€¦ :wink:

4 Likes

Up next: (CSI: Miami theme song plays in background as Horatio Caine puts on his trademark sunglasses)

4 Likes

I am VERY much looking forward to this season!

1 Like