Hermanos Rodriguez, Mexico City

Please press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez

Hermanos Rodriguez is a real world circuit in Mexico City used for Formula 1.

I think that all layouts of Hermanos Rodriguez would be perfect for Forza Motorsports, specially the Rovala nd the Stadium part with various chicane possibilities

23 Likes

If i were to request one race track to come to forza motorsport 2023. It would be Hermanos Rodriguez Circuit. Since forza doesn’t have alot of mexican rep, i figured this track would do nicely.

16 Likes

Mexico City would definitely make an awesome endurance track and a great addition to Forza Motorsport since the last Forza Horizon is based in Mexico so it will continue a theme of some sort

4 Likes

14 Likes

I prefed use the from-above image over the map beacuse over image show more possible layouts than the Map, Map is missing a few possible layouts

4 Likes

That’s completly fine, but sometimes I think it’s hard to make out the road and direction of the track. If we post both pictures there will be more information!

4 Likes

Autódromo hermanos Rodríguez, México city, F1
Track formula e, nascar México, real world tracks

https://ahr.notiauto.com/app/h

4 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s the full Race from the 2017 6 Hours of Mexico to get a better visual of the track as well as the possibilities of endurance racing in Forza Motorsport

5 Likes

The Formula E layout at this circuit:

3 Likes

Perfect track for FM :gem: :mexico:

2 Likes

Oval Layout
IMG_9455

This track looks like it has some pretty unique sections. Should be pretty fun despite appearing relatively flat.

1 Like