Help

Had to reset my xbox and lost my nascar and porsche pack, only the bone shaker for my hot wheels pack. Everything in else in my profile is still there like all my cars and what not. What happen? I hope this dosent end up wasted money

“How” did you “reset” your Xbox One? Did you do a full, hard reset as below:
1 – from the Dashboard, out of all games, hold the X button on the front of the console down until it shuts the system down.
2 – Disconnect the external power from the wall plug (or at least disconnect the wall-side connector on the power pack itself).
3 – WAIT until all power drains from the external power pack (no light, either white or dull orange showing on the pack).
4 – Reconnect the power supply to the electrical outlet.
5 – Restart the console in the usual manner, i.e., either with the controller or a short push on the X button on the front of the X1.
6 – WAIT until the console self-checks and fully boots to the Dashboard before attempting anything.

If you don’t disconnect the external power pack and let the power completely drain out, the system is still retaining “old” stuff and not resetting.

Once a proper hard reset is done, just redownload them, your Gamertag already owns them. Wait for each to 100% fully install, do NOT attempt to use them if it says “Ready to play.” Make them complete, and then restart (not reset) your X1 to make sure all the parts are properly in place.

3 Likes