Help with getting 1 million

Anyone available to pop into a online lobby and leave it to help me get some credit towards the 1 million credits online achievement it’s one off my last ones to get the game complete pm me am online now on FM2 all help greatly appreciated

Ok, I will help you right now, wait.

1 Like

Can help as well if still needed.

1 Like

Would be a great help mate not even got 100 thousand yet pop me a message on Xbox il be on later

I could do with some help popping this too if there is still some active players.

I know this thread was last posted in about 7 months ago, but having went back and played some of the older Forza games last week, as well as only discovering tonight that the online multiplayer racing is still possible on Forza Motorsport 2, then it would be awesome to be able to earn this achievement where/when possible, even if it’ll take some time, given my online CR winnings is just under 100k, so it’s a long way to go until the full 1 million CR! D:

I need this achievement as well, I think this is the last one I need.

If anyone is down to work at this together send me a message on Xbox.

1 Like

Darn wish I had checked back here sooner, almost forgot I’d posted here actually when I saw this now D: had just been playing some Forza Motorsport 2 earlier tonight there, most likely won’t have time to play again until next week, but would be interested in working together for us to both earn our way to unlocking this one! :slight_smile:

(Something like this may take more than one day to build-up towards the 1 million potentially, and depending on each of our availability to play, etc, but I’m sure we can make it happen in the end!)

I’d be in for this as well, add me if you want and see if I’m online when you are, shoot me a message and maybe we could get it done.

1 Like

I wonder if me, BigRedxMachine and yourself could work out times that would best be suited for us all to be online, so we can work together to help each other out for this! :slight_smile:

Sorry for the late reply btw, meant to check back on here sooner instead of later D:

1 Like

Im down for this.

1 Like

I’d be interested in joining for this as well. Feel free to shoot me a message.

1 Like

I’d like to get in on this as well, if anyone is still interested. I’m available most evenings UK time. I don’t have a mic any more for my 360, but am readily contactable over XBL messages.

1 Like

Count me in too guys. Add me or drop me a message.

1 Like

Swooshiain, COOTER K, and anyone else. Me and Lukester25 have been trying to get together, but haven’t had a chance yet. Hit us up and add me and him. I don’t have a Mic for 360 either. The more of us the better, because I think it increases the payout with more people. I am in US Pacific Time zone, but with a bad back my sleep time varies a lot. Maybe a late time for some and early for me. Send me a message and or add me.

1 Like

Great, will add you shortly. I had to actually borrow a 360 to start playing again and the controller is useless, but I should have a proper one from tomorrow. Am generally available most evenings between 7pm and 11pm UK time, which I think is 8 hours ahead of you.

1 Like

Yeah, my controller is a bit beat as well, but it will get it done.

Me and Lukester52 will be playing tomorrow starting at 6pm BST, which is your time I believe. Lukester52 is in the UK as well.

To all those still interested in doing this, me and Lukester52 will be doing this at 10am BST timezone (UK) / 10am Pacific Time Zone. So send me a message on Xbox to let me know if you can make it.

I’ll try & get on as well. I’m from N. Ireland so the same time zone as Swooshiain.

1 Like

Yeah, Lukester52 is the same timezone as well. Im the only outsider so far. lol