Handling

Or at least off. The P1 in this game steers like a brick. In Project Cars and I think Driveclub (haven’t played the game in ages so I could be wrong about everything I say about Driveclub. I will check Driveclub after I make this post), the P1 is more likely to oversteer and spin because of the sensitive handling. In this game it sails straight on, locked up. In the other two games you can slow the car down in time, get it turned in and accelerate away again. Here, you get locked brakes almost every time. I use the same driving technique, progressive on the brakes (and pumping the brakes) and accelerator to avoid lock ups/spins, but in this game for some reason the car feels far too heavy and unresponsive.

Every car seems to handle the same, as in they don’t slow down, the tyres always lock up and they can’t take a corner. I’d expect that from a truck, but not the faster cars like the Lamborghinis and the McLarens. I actually put the beta down to play Project Cars instead and got the better driving experience there.

Also, cars feel a bit on the slow side, IMO. Some tracks like Spa capture the sense of speed better.

I’ve felt that this is a problem since as far back as Gran Turismo 3 (Forza 4 to a lesser extent) which had exactly the same issues