Hackers and Cyber Monday Purchase's... RANT

So here’s my rant for the day… So after a long day of Cyber Monday Shopping, I tried Purchasing the FM5 Car Pass (among other things) yesterday evening… To my surprise, the network was down and it was IMPOSSIBLE to purchase anything! I Immediately spent two hours in a chat with a Microsoft Employee where he Promptly told me that “an extension for (the Deals)” will happen “since this kind of issue occurred during that time.”… That was last night and today after getting home from work, I made 3 separate phone calls to Microsoft Customer Support and Xbox Store and was transferred 3 times lasting hours!!!
Someone ended up telling me just to buy everything at retail if i really wanted the games… told me to have a nice day… ended the call… and closed my case…

On a scale of 1 to Even… I Can’t…

Xbox Live Terms of Use:

“YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT computer and telecommunications systems are not fault-free and occasional periods of downtime occur. We do not guarantee the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free or that CONTENT loss won’t occur.”

Section 8 (NO Warranties), paragraph 2.

What has this to do with hackers? We all have problems online especially during expected
periods of high activity get used to it

Xbox servers were ddossed on Monday. Check google, apparently more to come

Sorry was’nt aware of this. I was not affected. Ignorance is bliss lol

btw what a bunch of sad acts. Wtp hacking xblive when real moneys out there to make. Sad

Sounds to me like this is a issue with Xbox and Microsoft not Turn 10.

Locking it up

1 Like