{GUFT} Amatuer paint comp, free tuned car gifted unlocked

40.0… now - saw a couple of 39’s but they were dirty 39’s :^(

Keep the times coming guys, the CR can go to whoever sets the best times if no-one can match THE BANDIT! Replay of my lap is on my SF if you want to see the line i used, plenty of curb needs to be taken and watch out for the wall…

The same tune is also available free on my SF, keyword IAMTHEBANDIT.

The Ladera S Rev challenge is open to all, you don’t need to be in the paint comp to enter. Lets see if anyone can get this Pontiac up into the top 1000!

#24 Posted :Wednesday, March 12, 2014 5:14:27 AM

Popped in a cheeky 39.295 (PB #1328)… top one thou is going to be hard!
Stand Free.

Clearly you are the real BANDIT! Nice lap, stick something in the AH for 2Mil and let me know what to look for. I think top 1000 might be a bit ambitious as well but some people on here are very quick!

Popped in a cheeky 39.295 (PB #1328)… top one thou is going to be hard!

This is good fun. So far managed a 39.163 which is a PB #1224 on the LB. Sure I can eek a bit more out of it. Now I’ve just got paint it. Great tune Flatlander, and fun comp Dazza. Cheers Guys.

Berzerker.

Managed a top 1000 - 38.784 (PB #963)

{Insert dancing smiley}

Yay!

Yes, fixed, didn’t see that. 30.163 would have been otherworldly :wink: Lol Thanks for spotting that. Great time by the way.

1 Like

best I got so far is a 39:778, I think I can do a little better have to run it some more tonight.

Managed to improve to 38…987 I’ll give it another go over the weekend. No credits needed for me. Cheers.

I’m good for credits as well, thanks.

And cheers guys for continuing to add a bit of spice to FM4.

Great times guys, i knew a top 1000 was possible :slight_smile: Current leaderboard

Savoury69 38.784 TRUE BANDIT
RacingBerzerker 38.987
Uberflatlander 39.346 - Target to Beat
deeps again 39:778
DesigningLeek47 40.0xx

Can anyone rob Savoury69 of the title of True Bandit :slight_smile:

I finally got a clean 39, just barely - 39.981 so deeps is still very safely ahead of me, for now ;^) but man, oh man you guys!! 1+ seconds seems an eternity.

It’s a tricky combination - a tight, short track and and a heavy, powerful car.

Let the car drive the track, it needs momentum and finesse. Treat it with kid gloves, the only time I am manhandling it is into the esses with full braking and pulling it into the rumble strip before easing her into the entry for the second chicane.

Slow in, fast out, keep body roll to a minimum and maintain momentum… sounds easy…

Gentle, not mental.

Thanks for the tips Savoury I managed to to get down to 39.424 ,still not there yet but I’m closing in. I need a little more finesse an a little less momentum. Sorry Leek I had to stretch the gap out a bit.

Dazzy I think my paint is done, I will give it one more proofing to night after work then send it over to you. The theme is Race for the Cure.

Looking forward to the paint Cipher, I’ll get them over to Uber early next week for judging so any more takers need to get in on it and get those paint files over please :slight_smile:

Apologies for the lack of attention this week but it’s been a real busy one, now it’s time for me to mount an attack on Ubers time at Ladera Short Rev!

Dazza

if this is still going im willing to have a try are you looking for artistic painting race liveries or fantasy paint liveries ill send over a fr

Thanks HALO, you’re in. Any paint you want is fine, I prefer fantasy but Uber is the judge so no idea what will swing it here.

Will gift the car once FR received, don’t forget to give the tune a run as it really is worth a spin in lobbies or just to try and beat Uber on Ladera.

Edit: 39.215, replay in SF, lap 11. Think I may get high 38 but couldn’t challenge “The Real BANDIT”

Oooohhhhhh *#+**#, this is fun! 39.107 lap 4, replay “uber tr am” I need that 38 LOL!!!

Dazza

improved, but still the slow guy here with a 39.476! …had to take it for another go-round, see if the paint made it any faster ;^) I’ll send it on in the next day or so - real world(ish) thing that probably never should have existed in the real world, let alone in Forza, but now it does! you can hardly wait, I know! Just keep in mind, you did say amateur… if nothing else, hope you guys get a good chuckle!