GSW Knucklehead Tunes

I’ll get on and do some testing probably Friday or Saturday night.

Yeah I know that thing called work gets in the way of FUN time lol.

Tagged for when I need to go faster!

WD, how ya been. I see you been busy throwing the Paint brushes. I am trying to remember that one car I tuned for you. I would like to recreate it. I think it was an Aston Martin for Road America. Dulux I think. I loved that paint. If you wanna do it again I will most definitely tune it up with NO AERO

Thanks, Im still hanging on to my sanity…just, lol, hope your well.

I dont really have any plans to try and remake anything Ive done before, I just kind of make it up as I go along, If you want to repaint it though, feel free.

If theres a particular car you want me to mess around with and see what happens let me know though.

2017 Ford GT…comment forthcoming

Do you mean GOV is making a return, Knuckles???

Grabbed the R34 among cpl others and loving the R34 so far.

Thanks for the releases!!!

Tag for some GSW goodness, good to see yo back at it dude

Hi first of thanks for sharing your tunes on Forza 6.

Do you tune with wheel or cotroller would?

I tried few off your tune and liking them.
I do mostly like to use my TX wheel (altough still trying out differnet setting for it) and for example with
your tune for the Lancia Stradale i get corner exit oversteer ( a lot). I did notice this also in forza 5.
I had great tune that worked great on the controller but with wheel not so good. (many times i had this same problem of oversteer out of corner)

Any advice on wheel use or settings?

I was in a lobby with you the other night. Is that the civic you were driving? I will definitely give it a go.

good camaro 02 tune

Give it to me Good/Bad or whatever

Yes GOV is coming. He sent me a pic of the xbone purchase. So it is just a matter of time RL has been crazy for a lot of people

Glad to see you back also!!!

I am on a controller.

Cool. I have tuned something that is faster than it now and hopefully be bringing out soon.

Thanks. Glad you like!!! I feel that is a must have in any garage. Just pure RAW POWER!!!

Alf - You know me, gluten for punishment lol. As long as you set the end timer up so I can finish lol.

Time to get the wrenches out first though. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love the '69 Camaro. I know I have a D Class on the tuned list, but that thing does not have what I want as far as HP. I will be working on it for A Class today and hopefully get it tested this week by Outlaw and Crew.

ok RL has gotten in the way of some FM6 time. But will be hitting it hard this weekend. So if anyone is looking for anything let me know and I will work on it.

added a B Class 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII MR - Tuned at Ring

1 Like

added A Class 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle Super Sport 454.

Also, been reworking a couple of the tunes and resharing them

C Class
S 2000

B Class
Javelin

A Class
69 Camaro
BMW E92
R34
2015 Camaro - No Aero

More to come as time premits

I will be fixing the rest of the tunes posted but after that My tunes will be limited. RL is trying to get in the way of my playing time. But I will still mess with a few things here and there.

Hi Gsw,
Can you please tune a Ferrari 330 p4 because its a very weird car to tune.
When you put aero on the car the speed increases, and the handling decreases, then when you go to tune your aero its locked ???
VERY, Very strange.

Please check it out,
Thanks
Korrupt!

ok, I checked it out and yes it is as you say, very weird. I put a tune up for A Class for it and tested it at Watkins Glen. It holds my current PB there. Let me know what you think.

Added some C & E Class tunes