*** GROUP PARTICIPATION *** Spotify Playlist for the community

Hey everyone, I am going to put this out there up front and center.

I would like to get the Community to participate in curating our own playlist.

Simply Add the full details of the song you want to see on the playlist, and I will Add it.

FORMAT:

SONG TITLE
ARTIST
TRACK LENGTH xx:xx

that’s it.

The Link: Forza Motorsport 7 Community Collaboration - playlist by Novux Gibbon | Spotify

2 Likes

State of Massachusetts
DropKick Murphys
3:55

2 Likes

Come with Me Now
KONGOS
3:32

The Thunder Rolls
All That Remains
4:23

Royal Blood
Lights Out
3:57

Great idea by the way

-The System Only Dreams in Total Darkness
The National
3:57

-Go it Alone
FOXTRAX
3:25

-Someday
Pale Seas
3:49

You can request more than one song, but please remember that this is a community playlist, and as such, I would like to keep the influence of it, majority of the community.

I will take discretion as to what songs are added, so keep in mind, I will not be putting lullaby songs, Love Songs, or anything that is not moderately suited for a racing game in.

So Yes, I am going to recommend that nobody request more than 3 songs, to keep it diverse.

Thanks.

Ok; I will edit.

And yes; I was not expecting you to take slower songs. I have my own racing playlist that I listen to so I know how that is lol.

I skipped the Nationals song, its a little on the slow side for racing… the other two songs are just above the cutoff where I would like to stay.

bump for the community…

Hellfire
Airbourne
2:24

Warriors Of The Road
Saxon
3:36

Bomber
Motörhead
3:40

1 Like

Renegades
36 Crazyfists
3:28

BFMV
Alone
5:56

Big Shaq
Man’s not hot
3:06

1 Like

Rhesus Negative
Blanck Mass
9:08

None Shall Pass
Aesop Rock
4:04

Voodoo People
The Prodigy
6:27

1 Like

Is spotify on Xbox One now? (I JUST figured out that Pandora can be pumped through while playing games. Spoitfy is my preference though.)

Yea, there is an app for Xbone now. Works great.

Rush
Red Barchetta
6:10

2 Likes

What a great song! I was never into Rush but now I think I should check out their discography. Which is their best album for start?

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed response…Moving Pictures is probably the most well known. I’m a huge Rush fan and would have to say Limelight is my favorite song, but I have many runner-ups.
Recommend listening closely to the lyrics in their songs, pretty impressive. Caution: anything prior to Permanent Waves (Spirit of the Radio) can be an acquired taste!
Try Rush (debut album), 2112, Moving Pictures, Signals, Counterparts, Presto, and Clockwork Angels…it will give you an excellent sampling of their 40+ year career. Enjoy!