Greatbigbelly's Gallery

Hey Guys,

Been painting on and off for years, not very good and spend most of my time getting inspiration from other peoples designs as i am not very creative.

I find it very frustrating that a design i spend about an hour creating (abstract ones) and designs you can spend 20 hours making does not get a single download. Its so hard to get your designs seen, so any advice is VERY much appreciated.

Thanks for looking

Some pics of a few 911 GT3 RS (White variations)

Share Code 343 338 023
by GreatBigBelly, on Flickr

Share Code 343 338 023

Share Code 482 216 469

Share Code 482 216 469

Some pics of a few 911 GT3 RS (Black variations)

Original Racing Livery

Been done to death, but a simple GULF livery

Now for some of my fave pics

Drifting Fun

Wet Drift

Colour Mirror

Ready for the run

GamerTag : GreatBigBelly

Hello mate,

Your links won’t work written like that. You can just copy/paste the link as is, so that it looks like this:
Imgur

Or if you want to have a clickable phrase as a link you’ll need to use the url tags instead of img, so that it looks like this:
GT3 RS Abstract white

Handy tip for getting your Flickr pics to show on the forums - use the BBCODE from the share optios for that photo…
f8110cc7-3002-4bcb-b7f4-5f86de1df9ab by GreatBigBelly, on Flickr

Hope that helps, and yeah I’d definitely do what Aqua suggested. Join as many Forza related Xbox Clubs as you can. Also search out any Forza groups on any social media platforms you’re on. Finally, have a think about entering some of the Community run livery/design competitions too (I’m not sure if PG/T10 are running any official comps on social media after deciding not to run them on here anymore).

:slightly_smiling_face:

You need followers, and probably join one of the XBox App vinyl clubs. Also, I can’t get your pictures to work.

Thanks, I will give it a try, never really posted pics before, so excuse the mistake :slight_smile:

Posting the same thread four times will mot help your liveries get seen more. Why dud you do that?

Really not done on purpose, i doubt a few views is going to make too much of a difference, If i knew how to delete them i would have done

I like the Martini and the Gulf livery the most. The others are not my cup of tea but I can see and still appreciate the effort put into them. Well done!

About the frustration. Yes, it sometimes seems “unfair” that some liveries have thousands of downloads while others get totally ignored. Often this doesn’t seems to be related to quality and things like realism or the like but rather if it meets the taste of the audience and many of the players are kids that for example don’t have any relation to a Martini livery (and they surely don’t know what “Moby Dick” was/is) and rather tend to pick the Monster, Rockstar, “you name it” livery in the most fanciest colour.
You also have to remember that some liveries are up there for quite some, maybe were the first ones available for a car and so on and so forth. Additionally designers that came early and maybe have already done stuff for previous versions of the game will have build up their followers for quite some time (sometimes years) and it’ll be difficult to catch up to that. Besides that advertising on social media will presumably also help like already mentioned.

@JaCor653: I doubt he did it for more clicks. He simply seemed to have problems posting his screenshots. So stop breathing to your teeth, please. :wink:

1 Like

Some very cool design work and some awesome photo skills as well :+1:

A few more of my random designs (Very Redbull themed)

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2kKesrj by [GreatBigBelly](GreatBigBelly | Flickr), on Flickr

Almost a 1000 downloads of this, my highest by far

Thank again for looking