GPU render stays at 0 no matter what settings i use

I tried many settings, but i can’t get decent performance and GPU render stays at 0.
FM7 and FH5 great performance and no issue at all.

looks like you have a really nice pc setup. try looking into your pc settings (bios/Nvidia control panel/monitor. I was having issues with fps myself too. I play at 1440p and get 60+ FPS.

make sure XMP is enabled (if you haven’t already), enable GSYNC on your monitor, disable HDR (worthless IMO). under control panel use low latency mode (not ultra just on), triple buffering on, make sure threaded optimization is on (not auto), ambient occlusion set to performance, vertical sync on (not fast), texture filtering performance, scaling needs to be on monitor not GPU (under your desktop position and size, no scaling too, set your refresh properly. hope this helps, as it helped me loads.

I9 10900k/RTX 3050 ddr4 3200 128gb.

1 Like

Thank you all for your input. We have been working diligently to improve the performance of the game with each Update. To make sure we have the most up-to-date information on performance and crash issues you all are experiencing, we will be closing out this old thread and encourage you to open new ones so we can better triage and monitor. Thank you.