Getting banned/kicked from ranked adventure

I am still suffering from the bans for being disconnected. This is the second time. How long is each ban SUPPOSED to last?

This is still an issue being ignored.

The game is STILL unstable on PC and will randomly crash. We’re being punished because the game is broken. It’s been close to 24 hours and I still can’t access Ranked matchmaking.

Please fix this nonsense.

I had just finished an unranked racing series and was in the loading screen to go back into freeroam and my horizon 4 crashed. Literally 30 seconds from being back in a lobby, and when I reloded horizon 4 it says I am banned from ranked adventure for leaving early. Anyone know how long ill be banned for and/or is there something that I need to submit to forza or whoever to get it lifted? Also i dont have the best wife, so will the bans get longer if this keeps happening? Really hope this is fixed soon.

Please submit a ticket here.

Also if your GamerTag the same as your forum username?

Well you would think this would be resolved by now. Last post 2 months old and I was not able to get into a ranked adventure I would be disconnected before even entering. Restart game and now banned for leaving early when i was never in a lobby. Now have to wait for ban to be lifted, its hard enough to get into a ranked adventure, the ban is frustrating when I never left early in the first place.

I was the first to rush to the finish line and a TVR was miles away behind me, then magic happened, that TVR sit at the first place and I was in second, even worse, I got disconnected immediately, no credits, no influence, absolutely rubbish.