General Forza Polls

Following are some general Forza questions.

1 Like

Which was the first Forza game you played?

• Forza Horizon 5 (2021)
  • Forza Street (2019)
  • Forza Horizon 4 (2018)
  • Forza Motorsport 7 (2017)
  • Forza Horizon 3 (2016)
  • Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (2016)
  • Forza Motorsport 6 (2015)
  • Forza Horizon 2 Presents: Fast & Furious (2015)
  • Forza Horizon 2 (2014)
  • Forza Motorsport 5 (2013)
  • Forza Horizon (2012)
  • Forza Motorsport 4 (2011)
  • Forza Motorsport 3 (2009)
  • Forza Motorsport 2 (2007)
  • Forza Motorsport (2005)

0 voters

1 Like

Are you primarily a Horizon player, a Motorsport player, or both?

• Forza Horizon series
  • Forza Motorsport series
  • Both

0 voters

Ok

1 Like

I personally really think that they should add different tire sizes. They already have them on like the Hennessy F-150 and the can-am because it would be really cool because most drag cars have huge back tires and small front tires I think that they should have like a huge drag update and add the difference in wheel sizes for most cars and add like wheele bars and NOS stuff like that because most people including me are hard drag racing fans and I normally just do drag racing in these games.

4 Likes

Any content regarding Xbox feedback needs to be received from the Xbox clubs or help section in the settings/help menu. Mkadt, Xbox Ambassador

Honestly a large scale drag racing update would be awesome I would love to see the 170 Demon or the Shelby 1000. I would also love to some vehicles from Colin McRae’s Dirt 2.

3 Likes

I One Hundred Percent agree with this. We get so many super car, sport car, and offroad car updates, and sure, we’ve had a fair few muscles cars sprinkle in.

But I want them Rat rods, hot roods. Let me put those giant Hoosier tires on the back, let me put on some wheelie bars, lets turn Mexico into a Drag Racing Festival.

I’d also love for some of those old curvier cars from the 20’s 30’s and 40’s. Give Me the Auburns, Packards, and Deusenburgs. Slick styling and perfect curves, great for pinstriping.

1 Like

#1. We need better NPC’s!
#2. I don’t know if you creators realize that we cruise around more than race. Sad thing is, we literally have nowhere to go.
#3. We need to be able to drop our cars low to the ground if we wish. Maybe add a Hydraulic suspension setting.
#4. Default car meets. Meaning: make NPC meet up like the cars and coffee event. A car dealership in the world would be nice too.
#4. A cruise setting would be nice too. Like allow us to cruie around with 1 to 10 other NPC vehicles at a set MPH, And we need to be able to make a destination to where we crusie too. Once we get ther, the NPC’s should park in the way we ser up. Like how we place the objects while creating races?! Like that! I have so many more ideas because i play this game maybe more than anyone in the world :sweat_smile:

I think the headlights can be switched on and off freely instead of only being turned on at night and in the tunnel.

1 Like

and a proper drag strip that is built like the irl public ones

Hidden in the game files are some scripts that highly suggest its coming soon

That was leaked earlier this year but we still haven’t heard anything about it yet. I hope it’s still coming