Game wouldn't load now I lost my Data.

So I started up Forza Horizon 4 after work to find that my game freezes on the Mclaren Loading screen but the circle in the bottom right is still moving, So I tried force closing the app in Task Manager, restarted the computer and did some other things that didn’t work. Googled around and other people was having the same issue, so I uninstalled the game then reinstalled it again, didn’t work for like 3 tries then it randomly decided to work. HOWEVER, it came up with sync files, both were the same, I clicked the top one and for some unknown reason it loads in and Im back to square one again. Did more research couldn’t find a fix. I was like [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D], so I went on “app settings” on the game and clicked “Reset”, now the game works fine but I still don’t know how to retrieve my game files back. Funnily enough it still comes up with my username when I find area’s, and stuff, it says “username” “350” roads discovered… So my lost data is still retrieveable if it recognises it. If anyone knows how to help It’ll be gratefully appreciated, I don’t want to start over again, got so far in.
-Thank you
-Chimmy