Game crashing on startup loading screen

Title says it all

1 Like

Let me guess, it started to happen after the last update, right?

same problem after last update…

Same promblem for me. i start fh4 at 8am CET and it works fine. played for 1hour then closed the game. i will start FH4 at 4pm CET and the startscreen flashes up for 5-10 seconds and than - nothing… i had the same problem last week with the LEGO update. i reinstalled it and it works fine. but it can not be the solution to reinstall the game every week. over 70GB download for the main game… i hope they will get a fix for this

Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung: ForzaHorizon4.exe, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x5d07f39f
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown, Version: 0.0.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x00000000
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x000000017f43d8e0
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x3c18
Startzeit der fehlerhaften Anwendung: 0x01d52773d46788e5
Pfad der fehlerhaften Anwendung: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.317.19.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\ForzaHorizon4.exe
Pfad des fehlerhaften Moduls: unknown
Berichtskennung: 84a46a31-d79b-4381-9392-138a85aad45d
Vollständiger Name des fehlerhaften Pakets: Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_1.317.19.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe
Anwendungs-ID, die relativ zum fehlerhaften Paket ist: SunriseReleaseFinal

I purchased the game the other day when it was on sale and have not once managed to get it to boot past the splash screen no matter what i tried, when viewing the event log i got an error message that looks very similar to the above albeit not in german. As my C drive is only a small SSD with not enough room on it for the game i installed it on my E drive, simply a large HDD, i dont know if this could perhaps be linked to the issue or if the others with the issue have the game installed on the C drive?

Since the lego uupdate i had this problem. i’ve done a complete reinstallation the 2nd time. and after a restart of my PC it works proper again. 85 GB every week… that seems to be the solutuion for me

@Mavrak11 when you’ve installed FH4?

@softeisverbiege 2 days ago and then yesterday

I formatted my pc and reinstalled the game but the problem continued, so I associated a probable corrupted save and that was it !! I solved my problem restarting my savegame …

Hey, can you say me how did you restart the savegame. The fact is that i played only 3-4 hours, and i’m losing anything. So can you prompt me in restarting savegame. Just nothing to lose)

But you lose all your progress ?

1 Like

Yep,but luckily I was at the beginning

me too ,it this 地坪线4加载存档后闪退 - YouTube

THIS WORKED TO ME:

Windows
In settings > Update and Security > View update history > Uninstall updates
I actually uninstalled the latest entry (June 11 KB4503293)
Restarted, currently on the KB4497935 build and I can install and play FH4 now.

Source: Windows store 1903 error 0x80070005 :: Metro Exodus General Discussions

In my case I had already uninstalled the game. I installed it again and it worked, I’m playing.