Function wish---Game saving

As we know in FM7, there is no saving function during competetion with AI. For quick play, that is ok. But for endurance racing, especially requires lots of laps or 24 hrs competion, I belive most of players are not able to finish it once.

Like F1 series, there is saving function during competetion. For example, totally requires 50 laps running. I can save the progress @ 20 laps. Next time I open the game, I can continue the competition to finish the rest 30 laps. Especially for 24 hrs competions, players could finish it in several times but not must in one day.

I hope Turn 10 could add this function into the coming new forza motorsport. Not everyone is professional player, but this could lead everyone to attend the long period competetion with AI.

2 Likes

Fully with you on this one! not just for the ability to split an endurance race out into multiple sessions, but also being able to save during a long race in case something happens. One of my worst fears with those long races is if my game decides to crash when I’m lap 48/50 or something like that and having to start all the way back from lap 1 again

2 Likes

Yeah, you get the point. It is important to avoid crash to keep the progress safe.

Quick resume :slight_smile:

But yes, a save function I would use

1 Like

Yes, but quick resume doesn’t do it for xCloud and PC players. It would be great.