Fujimi Kaido (Forza)

This track is necessary to make this forza a legend like FM4, touge saturdays nights on public rooms was incredible

3 Likes

Chris Esaki did say that new tracks will be added for free “for the foreseaable future”, besides new cars.

So if Fujimi Kaido were to be added later on, it would certainly be for free.

3 Likes

Absolutely bring that beast back!

And the other fantasy legends too like Camino, Amalfi, Sunset, and Sedona.

2 Likes

Voted +1

Adding this track as a free DLC while announcing it will bring back a lot of classic FM players, especially if they include the simple drifting features.

I remember downloading and trying out other players drifting setups, they are the most memorable FM experiences i have had.

4 Likes

Fujimi was one of the best tracks created in any game. I would love to see it back. Even a redux with some tighter sections. And it can be a full loop so it does qualify as a race circuit.

3 Likes

Sprint racing…. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Adding sprint togue raccing tonthe game would awesome alot of people Will clinged to the game just for being able to race on mountain passes with different weather and light conditions

3 Likes

Epic doesn’t even begin to describe what Fujimi on a foggy night would be like. Do it, T10!

4 Likes

Adding Tougue Racing along with point to point would elevate this game to the next level. Definitely needs to become a reality T10

I would die happy if i could drift Fujimii Kaido on motorsport 8 and if there was open lobbys for dirting/racing/car meets. back in the day we would park up in car park up fujimi and have turns drifting the corner ahhh the good old days

One easy trick to boosting your review scores and engagement - add the reigning undisputed people’s voting champ. 10 years of hints should be enough for the brainiacs in marketing.

2 Likes

Please bring Fujimi into FM (2023)

6 Likes

Yes, I mean this is a fantasy track, shouldn’t take them all that long, right? Everyone’s been wanting it ever since FM4 got delisted.

2 Likes

I think this is one of the most iconic courses in the series and should definitely be added.

3 Likes

Le circuit qui m’a le plus marquée durant mon adolescence j’y ai passer des heures et des heures , je n’ai jamais compris comment vous avez pu le rayé de la liste des forza alors s’il vous plait choqué nous sur ce FM et donner lui une nouvelle vie

Adding this track would automatically grant the current Forza Motorsport game a legendary status, despite all the quality issues.

2 Likes

its crazy how this has been a top 3 voted track for a decade yet they refuse to added it. its a fantasy map to so no licensing issues either

4 Likes

This was a great track but the issue is that recreating it in HD would be a herculean effort, especially with all the new time of day and weather stuff.

If this game is to be a sustained platform for a long time, I think we’ll eventually see it come back. It was a great drift track and you can make event series around this one course.

6 Likes

Imagine driving on Fujimi Kaido late at night with a rainstorm?!

5 Likes

Please devs, I want the full Nurburgring, but this one is one we need, with certain sections being rough from age, like a Fuji untouched, as an anniversary type deal.

2 Likes