Free Rainbow Pagani Zonda Roadster (FH5, FH4 + FM7)

1 Like

Not too keen on Gay stripes, probably prefer the nail varnish car.

4 Likes

I liked the Ford in FH4. The others not so much. Do not really fit the cars in my taste.

Everyone is entitled to their own lifestyle and opinions. My best friend and I actually were the two strongest kids back in high school days. And we did some bully bashing on kids who picked on kids. I value all people today regardless, but don’t “tell” me how to think or who to value. If you’re gonna force your opinion on me get ready to hear Mine in return. It’s only fair exchange of ideas.

Mine got a new paint job.

6 Likes

…but beware thou shalt never ever have that livery ever again, wha ha ha ha haaaa !

1 Like

I think I will keep it with Pride. I agree please live your life your way and let me decide what I do support and how. Little things are black and white, so when I do not openly support it doesn’t mean I’m against or towa.

1 Like

That Bad Ass car with those stripes?- No Way.

Gun Metal grey and black paint job in it’s future for sure . .

Free Car is Free Car. I kinda dig these custom paints…they stand out from the usual assortments.

1 Like

Yeah, me too.

Also, rainbow stripes show support for the NHS here in UK.

Not happy with that kind of propaganda to be honest. Thank’s for the gift, but it’d be better to remain neutral with your video game.

2 Likes

Microsoft told them to do it, and they want the support from people who are part of it.

With so much to get banned over or censored if you post the wrong thing or put the wrong thing on your car, I 100% stand with the neutral options.

How does it affect your life in any way that everyone has same rights?

3 Likes

Amazing we have room for a livery to download, but someone like myself who maxed out the liveries can’t paint a car (unless purchased from the Autoshow).

Wild!!

I don’t care one way or the other about the livery, but it finished off my Pagani collection and got me a racing helmet so huzzah.

1 Like

They should just have black history, pride, and indigenous peoples months in February, that way you kill 3 birds with one stone, nobody is left out, and as its the shortest month, it’ll be over fast.

Sorry if that sounds rude, but everyone getting their own day, week, month has become a circus - I don’t get a straight, white guy day.

I gave away my pagani, I dont see the use in a child-designed, color rainbow explosion livery, that somehow is suppose to show pride.

(In b4 some wack sucker on here flags this post cause they can’t handle an opinion that isn’t in line with theirs)

4 Likes

some would argue everyday is straight white guy day. These special days are supposed to bring exposure to minority groups, we should all want the gaming space to be a less toxic, welcoming place to everyone because the more people playing and enjoying themselves is a benefit to everyone. If someone doesnt feel they need anymore education or their own awareness raised then ignore them, they dont infringe on your ability to enjoy or play the game.

7 Likes

i honestly don’t care about all these weird liveries they have gifted. as i already have all the cars available in my garage, they really aren’t needed. i do keep them however as i’m a completionist (OCD?) and like to have everything in the game.

Oh nice, another pagani car (that i already had, not like i get one car every 10 seconds i play the game…) and a completely disgusting livery. So much useful stuff lol, like always but this is what kid gamers love, that they give them free things even if those things are completely pointless. They could give us just credits, plain and simple. But nah, they will keep insisting on gifting the most useless things in this game right now, cars.

People were banned for liveries that were alot less controversial, just saying.

1 Like