Free Play - PI min/max

A similar issue is in the known issues list but is quite vague so I want to go into more detail in case it’s different, or may help some.

I can set up an Advanced Event, setting my min and max PI restriction, with the ‘division’ defaulting to whatever applies to the car I enter with, accept all settings and load the race. If I THEN go into the event setup and change the max PI to LESS THAN the highest PI of the already loaded AI grid, THEN the grid becomes either all the same car OR high multiples of a very small selection of different cars.

Changing the PI back to the original selection (before loading the race) makes no difference. Renting a car (within the event setup PI selected range, will reset the grid to the original expected PI range. I can then change the PI again to LESS THAN the highest PI of the loaded AI grid, and it’s all good - the grid is a good range of PI from min to max.

I only see this happen when I’m in my own car.

We’re closing this thread due to low reports / reproductions. If you are still experiencing this issue you can create a new topic. At the time of the closing this topic had 1 votes.