Free play car division issues

I’ve been trying for the past 20 mins to get a free play race which includes every hyper car but i can’t seem to get it to work.

If i select the hyper car division the game adds a 900pi and 1000hp restriction which means the majority of the hyper cars can’t be used. If i remove these restrictions the game changes the division to any which means i end up racing against le mans prototypes.

Does anyone know how to get this working?

In Advanced settings choose 4 Buckets and used Bucket 1 settings for the car you want to drive. For Buckets 2 through 4 you can select the Hypercar Division, in which case the Drivatars will be homologated, or you can use the Car Restrictions filters to narrow down to the cars you want in the grid:
The Hennessey is the only Hypercar in the North America region, the others are made in Europe.
Other than the the Lambo Sesto (571 hp), Pagani Zonda Cinque (678 hp), and Ferrari 599XX (691 hp), the other Hypercars are 700hp and up.
Weight ranges from 2200 for the Sesto to 4400 lbs for the Bugattis.
PI ranges from 801 to 926.
Years range from 2009 to 2018.

2 Likes

Thanks this worked, however as we can’t save race setups it will be too much effort to have to do this every time.

Instead i found a glitch which does the same thing and is much easier to do each time.