FPLR 2019 Civic Cup Official

civic

FPLR are pleased to announce the launch of a brand new series, Now officially partnered with Civic Cup Official to build and establish a real world eSports championship.

The Civic Cup is one of the UK’s most exciting one make race championships. Run as a single class using the 2004 & 2007 Civic Type R models , the cars are built to a power to weight limit which ensures close but high performance racing.

As in the real world The Civic Cup championship takes place over 7 race weekends, with a qualifying session and two races each of fifteen laps per weekend. The grid for race 1 is formed based on qualifying position. For race 2, the top ten finishers from the first race are reversed, guaranteeing to provide close action throughout each race. Our champion is the driver scoring the most points from their best 12 out of the 14 races during the year

The cars are built as close to the spec of the actual Honda Civic’s used as we can get them, as well as using the exact same championship scoring points.

The Series will start at the Sunday 28th April and will run alongside the Civic Cup Championship race schedule.

Sign up for this event is now open and will close on the 8th March. Depending on number of entrants, time trails will be held between 15th March until 5th April so we can place drivers in their respective divisions.

All info regarding this awesome event can be found on the FPLR website and Facebook Group

Hey BulldogKilam, this sounds fun as hell. I see that the website doesn’t work with that link though? Is there any way around that, as I don’t use Facebook?

There was a typo in the web link mate, its now fixed.

C 5WNE … I’ve added your events to my running virtual motorsport calendar at racetracx.com. I wish you a successful series!

1 Like