Forzathon

2 Likes

Sushi Roll challenge was fun once you find a Nissan that is actually elegible. Seems there are a fair few that don’t work. Nice to have a bit of a tricky forzathon event for a change. Have every HE car barring the Dart now. Chuffed!

Fify

1 Like

Reminders

1 Like

Reminders

2 Likes

You can add the Acura NSX to that list as well. Tested with my secondary.

Reminders

1 Like

Reminders

Reminder tips to ensure Achievements and gifts are unlocked:

1. Go to your Settings menu for HUD and make sure Notifications are turned On.
  2. If you are playing on PC, make sure you have not disabled Connected User Experiences and Telemetry setting.
  3. Reboot now - hold the power button on your console until it shuts off. Also reboot any Win10 computers connected to the same router.
  4. Use the dashboard Achievement tracker to see if you are progressing through # requirements, or use a Bucket List with skills requirement.
  5. Reboot again if you see an Achievement but no gift.
  6. Make sure you are reading the requirements correctly, and ask the community for tips on proper execution.
3 Likes

bumping this to this page

Cars that work for sushi roll (to earn Silvia HE car)
1966 Nissan Silvia - 50k upgraded to s class- (I just verified)

I would also suggest anyone having troubles with car choice
Press Xbox button to get to guide
Scroll up to achievements
Scroll down to sushi roll achievement and press x to make your favorite
No turn achievement tracker on and configure to where ever you would like to see on your screen and now you can see real time after completing a barrel roll whether it counted to sushiroll achievement or not

1 Like

Finally, Forzathon challenges are timed, and the Ford Fiesta one isn’t available until next weekend so there’s no way you’ll unlock it today.

Well why is Sushi Roll 6% complete?

1 Like

You are not the only one. Mine did the exact same thing. It said I was 6% as well and pretty much stayed there. I restarted the game, switched Nissans, went back to the same car again and checked the achievement stat. It said 53% then. Then it unlocked. This is the first Forzathon where I really had any trouble with the achievements. I bet I ended up doing 30-40 barrels rolls dealing with this lol.

Also forgot to mention I saw the same progress in future Forzathon events that you saw as well.

I did not try to unlock it, that’s simply the progress I saw.

A little disappointed the S14 didn’t work as I did tests to find the easiest cars to get the Challenge.

1 Like

Yeah this is a bit of a weird Forzathon; I probably only did 8 barrel rolls (done with the GT-R HE and '71 2000GT-R), still got the car. Also, “drifts” can’t be “e-brake drifts.” And head-to-head races don’t qualify.

I’m getting tired of these trial-and-error forzathons. How can you screw up “ANY Nissan”? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Kind person, please allow me to repeat myself:

The usual trial and error Forzathon. What works and what does NOT? “Perform 15 Barrel Roll Skills in a Nissan” …but it turns out yet again that a Nissan is not a Nissan.
I do appreciate MM trying to help out but when will the devs wake up and treat us more seriously and not waste our time like this? (never? hope not!) This kind of poor/lazy approach to task solving will push people away. Why not try to put some proper effort into it so we, the customers, will be pleased because THiS time everything WORKED? It will have a positive effect I promise … Next time?? :smiley:

#Forzathon Sushi Roll
Perform 15 Barrel Roll Skills in a Nissan to win the Nissan Silvia HE

hmm …
maybe this is what they meant?

2 Likes

I enjoy it…
Otherwise these challenges are way too easy
Doesn’t take that much time or effort to try something different until you find something that works

3 Likes

I do too. But I have to admit they are much easier for me as all The Aussies already have what I need to use worked out before I get home to do them, Although tonight I did not look and did around 20 BR’s in the S14 before I gave up and switched to the GTR HE.

And I know that I think that people take these things way too seriously when they have little hiccups. It is just a game. Nobody dies.

1 Like