Forza Rewards Horizon DLC not updating?

Yeah, i used to have 5/5 for paid DLC and now its sitting at 2/5 with nothing able to be done. Hope it gets fixed.

I also had 5/5 for paid DLC for Forza Horizon until they “fixed” the Christmas updating issue. Now it shows 3/5. I also have the same problem with Forza 4. It used to be 5/5 and now it is 4/5. I own the season pass for both games. Has anyone found a fix for this yet?

Just recently started playing horizon 1 again to get my rewards up and purchased the rally expansion and now my paid dlc has went from 2/5 to 1/5 what is going on here I want my rewards as I am trying to max out for all games.

Yep, this is sounding pretty ridiculous.

I’m having the same issue. I’ve got everything there is to have, I’m pretty sure, yet it shows 3/5 for DLC. I’ll try a few things on my end—seeing if I can get cars individually, re-downloading stuff, etc—but after reading most of this here, I doubt those things will work for me, either.

I can confirm the issues above as well as confirm that they are NOT confined to Forza Horizon. With Horizon, I’ve downloaded all DLC (Season Pass-related and non), yet the Rewards counter has been stuck at 3/5 for over two weeks.

Also, I used to have 1,000 points on FM3 but the Days Played counter is now at 42/50. (I played that game for well over 3 months.)

Has there been an official statement from Turn 10 on these issues? If not, why?

On another note, where are the servers for this located, time-zone wise? When does the clock tick over from one day to the next?

For those of us who keep odd hours, it might be good to know when might be a good time to stop playing one game, pop in another, play it for a short while, then cycle on to the next, to sort of make the most of our “days played” counter. Especially since, for some of us at least, those are perhaps the only things we’re missing on a couple of the older installments in the franchise.

This question might’ve been better asked elsewhere, but this thread didn’t seem to be a bad place to ask, either.

I’ve tried deleting marketplace data for FH, and all DLC packs for it, and then redownloading them. That didn’t work, so the jury can come in on that.

Repurchasing things that somehow got “unpurchased” might make a difference, though.

Haven’t tried purchasing tokens to see if those count as DLC. Not sure I’m going to bother with tokens, but the 10M Ferrari might convince me to do it, some time when I’ve got some more extra points laying around…

I’ll have to pay close attention to the “Days remaining…” counter on the Rewards page to see if I can pinpoint the dateline within a few hours…might get to answer my own question about that, at least.

To add to this:

I completed all the achievements on the F&F game last Saturday or Sunday, don’t remember which but they were all completed in one day. My rewards is only showing 470/500 for the Gamerscore portion of the game yet my Xbox account says 1000 (All achievements).

Same problem. Few moments ago i had 5/5 paid DLC and 4/6 purchased tokens in Horizon and now im at 3/5 paid DLCs and 3/6 purchased tokens.
Back from Tier 4 to Tier 3, meh :confused:

I noticed that Forza 5 and 3 have stopped updating properly for me. On the other hand FH2 and FM4 are updating correctly. It seems to go through phases doesn’t it?

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

1 Like

And now it’s back to normal. 5/5 paid DLCs and 4/6 purchased tokens for Horizon plus my Forza Motorsport 4 LCE DLCs finally count as paid DLCs. I hope it will stay like this D:

Another one to add to the list. I got the full 2000 a while back and I’ve just noticed that its showing only 1800 now with 1/5 purchases only…

Two months later and I’m still at 3/5 for Paid DLC owned for Horizon. And now my Cr rewards aren’t showing up in-game after redeeming them from the site. I was thinking about giving up on Forza games anyway and this has pretty much made my mind up for me. Oh well, the Rewards system was fun while it worked.

I’ll post my update here as well:

I’m still having a problem with Horizon DLC score. Still 3/5.

I was also having an issue with F&F scores not updating correctly, but it seems all have corrected themselves EXCEPT the gamerscore section. For whatever reason it still thinks I’m missing an achievement even though my Xbox account says I have 1000/1000.

I’ll ask again in case anyone new can chime in: Does anyone know if we can contact a member of Turn 10 on the forums? I have contacted two in the past, neither of who responded to my PMs.

Do no Turn 10 staff monitor these forums anymore?

I have been affected by this bug too, I had 2000/2000 for Forza Horizon and now have 1900/2000 because DLC purchased have gone from 5/5 to 3/5.
Please Turn 10 do something!

Everything is now OK for me!
Thanks!

Really?? In Horizon 1? How did you get the Paid DLC Owned to correct itself? Did you do something on your end? Mine is still bugged at 3/5.

My brother, who I share the GT with, says I followed the suggestion of uninstalling all car packs and then reinstall everything.