Forza Rewards for Forza 5 No Longer Working???

So, I’m trying to hit Tier 10 in the Forza Rewards before FH4 releases (been working my way towards it for a while actually), as I’m only 600 points away now… But it doesn’t seem like Forza Motorsport 5 is updating at all?.. I know the rewards can sometimes take a long time to update, but I haven’t noticed FM5 specifically updating at all for any categories in a really long time (more specifically, it seems like this hasn’t been working properly for at least the last 2 months, if not longer)… I should be close to or past 50 days played now, and my last recorded driver level has been at 12 even though I’m much higher than that, miles driven is only a fraction of what it should be, none of the categories ever update…

Did Turn 10 just stop supporting FM5 altogether regarding Forza Rewards?.. All the other games I’m still playing to get rewards in have been working on a regular basis. (Forza Horizon, Forza Motorsport 6, Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, Forza Motorsport 7) …

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

I have the same problem, i am playing all my forzas to maximize my level but forza 5 does not work, so they could do something or remove that game if they wont support it… even forza horizon 1 is working well…

I realized that when i was going to buy tokens to level up that part…

Token milestones have been removed in 2017 for everyone …

‘One additional note regarding Forza Rewards: Based on player feedback we have removed Token- and DLC-based milestones in Forza Rewards going forward, instead choosing to focus on feats that reward time invested in the game. Related, we have decided to retroactively reward maximum reward points for DLC and Token-based reward feats for players who have played each title. For example, if you played Forza Horizon 2 the DLC/Tokens feat scores will be automatically be maxed out. This will go for all Forza games you have played.’

It just takes ‘forever’ to update the reward section for some games …

https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postst262_Forza-Rewards-FAQ.aspx

Thanks a lot for your answer, let see if it updates jaja i started to play forza 5 a few days ago because i got it when they gave it for gold users, i am playing every forza in XOne and the first Horizon and that is the only one which is not updating. Let’s see them if token section is completed when it updates

Yeah, the tokens are something they had removed, same for the DLC.

But regarding the issue I’m experiencing, yes, I know that they can take a long time to update, sometimes I’ve seen it take a few weeks… But like I’ve said, it’s been over 2 months and I haven’t seen any change what so ever for FM5, which is just ridiculous.

Hmm good to know about the tokens, but I wish they were still there if only to speed this ups a bit.

My rewards updated but that was 100 gamer score ago.

I got this game while it was free with gold, I’m also trying to level up my level. One of my things was own 10 cars so I brought 10 cars and it showed it was done straight away, so it’s still working for me.

I don’t want to jinx things, but checked my score this morning after playing last night, and all the scores I improved on were updated in the Hub today. That is just on FM5 - I’m also finishing up some bits on FH2 and those stats refuse to budge. Hopefully it continues for the next day or two as I’m only 100 points short of Tier 11 and want that before FH4 starts in a few days.

EDIT - Tier 11 unlocked thanks to FM5 stats updating with Forza Hub. Still a few hundred points behind with FH2, but I’m happy with the Tier unlock in time for FH4 tonight :slight_smile: