forza rewards - days played

All stuck here too, save for achievements and DLC. Fingers crossed.

What’s people’s thoughts on is it worth while continuing to play forza 5 for days played with the current rewards bug?

Im thinking of leaving it until the bug is sorted, as not sure if the days play will be backdated or if that is actually possible!
Any thoughts?

I have same problem with FM5. It won’t update number of days played. Unlocked badges, driver level and miles driven to me.

1 Like

I got 40 points today for “4 days played”, I had 0 before.

At least there is some progress. :slight_smile:

I got all my points today! Finally! :slight_smile: Hopefully it’s fixed now.

Got all of mine too just now.

1 Like

Boom 850points! All sorted cheers turn10 for sorting it!

Ok My days played and my cars owned has been updated. I am currently level 163 and it still has me at 30 something. Also not updating badges won, miles driven and perfect passes. Baby steps I guess.

and BOOM!!! Finally its fixed. All my bars have updated even the days played. Thankyou to whomever fixed this.

1 Like

How did it get fixed what’d u do
help!!!

Achievements, cars owned, paid dlc owned seems to be okay here now.
Maybe days played to.

But “perfect passes”, miles driven, badges and titles unlocked and driver level is still stuck :frowning:

1 Like

Mine cleared up Monday. Days played, etc are working now. I do have an achievement, ormaybe it’s a badge that hasn’t popped, but I’m going to try again now and see if it’ll work.

My stuff has all started moving. And an issue Ihad with the “Silver and Gold” achievment being stuck shook loose last night. Instead of trying multiplayer, did it in free play and it worked. (?)