Forza Motorsport Track / Environment Wish Lists

I’d like to see every location from Forza Motorsport 7 return as a minimum. Then, to lean into what seems to be a Motorsport focus, I’d like to see these circuits:

Zandvoort
Paul Ricard
Portimao
Sakhir
Snetterton
Oulton Park
Sydney Motorsport Park
Imola

Along with some new fictional ones. As for returning fictional circuits:
Ladera complex (including Iberian, Camino etc)
Fujimi Kaido
Sedona

I know realistically we’re probably gonna see most of FM7 circuits, minus Top Gear and the addition of course of Hakone and Kyalami. Plus maybe 2 or 3 others. But hey that’s why we wish right?

5 Likes

The more the merrier, but if Rally di Positano returns hopefully they either vastly improve it or limit it to the bicycle races it was clearly designed for.

Many tracks that I’d like to see have been mentioned by others here. Something I’d be interested in seeing is more point to point circuits à la goodwood, fujimi kaido, pikes peak, etc…

I doubt this but can Turn10 have the tracks at launch for a complete season of IMSA championship race. New season 2022 tracks would be nice. FM has most of the popular tracks.

Requesting: Mid-Ohio, Mosport Park, Portland International, Brainerd International, Pocono Raceway, and more street circuits.

2 Likes

I actually love Rally di Positano, specifically the version found in Motorsport 3, though I do agree that it isn’t really great for standard races. It’d be awesome if they could bring back the duels, but improve them as well since doing the same route three times in rapid succession got tiring.

1 Like

most defiynitly need fictional tracks cali nyc hawaii as much as the developers can give us

Tracks I’d like to see:

Japan

•Twin Ring Motegi
•Fuji

Australia

•Phillip Island

Italy

•Imola

United Kingdom

•Donington
•Goodwood Circuit

Monaco

•Monaco Grand Prix

4 Likes
  • Autopolis
  • Twin Ring Motegi
  • Tsukuba Circuit
  • EuroSpeedway Lausitz
  • Racepark Meppen
  • Atlanta Motor Speedway
  • Charlotte Motor Speedway
  • Las Vegas Motor Speedway (2 Ovals + 2 Different Road Courses)
  • World Wide Technology Raceway aka Gateway Raceway
  • Sedona Raceway Park
  • Sunset Peninsula / Nissan Speedway
  • Test Track Infield / Sidewinder Proving Grounds
  • Ladera Test Track (but with remade layouds)
  • New York
  • Monaco-like street circuit (with various layouts)
  • Tokyo (but with new layoud)
  • A Circuit with various layouts around a oval based on Trenton Speedway
1 Like

I would like to see Fujimi Kaido and Amalfi Coast return.
But speaking out of personal experience with both the Motorsport and Horizon franchises, Motorsports “fantasy” tracks, mixed with the more simulated physics felt so much better. If Turn 10 were to release a “fantasy track” dlc rather than a car pack with the Motorsport Reboot. I would put money into that. Maybe they could use (Tougetour.com) as a reference for somemore fantasy tracks, to add on top of Fujimi and Amalfi.

I only ask this because these are some of the past experiences I’ve missed with friends and family. These tracks were our go to on weekends, being on different coast irl, we couldn’t just go out and drive. So FM3/4 was our way to relax and stay connected. 5/6/7 didn’t have that feeling. And the horizon franchise was to arcade based to retain those experiences.

Hopefully Johniwanna or someone else from Turn 10 reads this forum. But all the same. Thank you for memories

4 Likes

Pertamina Mandalika International Street Circuit

• Fuji Speedway
  • Motegi
  • Sugo Circuit
1 Like

Point to point races
:3

I am not going to suggest too many here, going to go with a Top 10 here (in no particular order) that I would love to see:

Imola
Algarve
Twin Ring Motegi
Macau
Fuji
Sunset Peninsula
Sedona
Zolder
Interlagos
Donington

Went with a bit of variety here, most of them would provide a great challenge to many drivers such as Macau, a highly intense and technical circuit with no room for error. Classic fantasy tracks such as Sunset and Sedona, for their variety in layouts and able to provide great battles. European classics such as Imola and Zolder that contains a lot of history in both GT racing and Touring cars. Speaking of, a track such as Donington being a momentum based circuit, famous for Touring Cars and one of Ayrton Senna’s best first laps in his career. Interlagos for a great proving ground to ultimately test a car in terms of agility and grunt on the straights. Algarve I’ve always had a soft spot for, quite underrated in comparison to other tracks but really challenging with multiple elevation changes. Lastly, and certainly not least, Japanese tracks like Fuji and the return of Twin Ring Motegi would be fantastic, with there being a much bigger interest in that scene recently with the new Hakone track (which I’m very eager to see).

Tracks are always a vital foundation to any racing game, so looking forward to see what T10 has in store for us when it comes to the new Forza Motorsport.

1 Like

Tsukuba
Fujimi kaido

2 Likes

All tracks in previous Forza releases
Ozarks International Raceway
Eagles Canyon Raceway
All the street circuits from Indycar and Trans Am series.
Donnington Park
Goodwood
Pikes Peak
Monaco
Imola
User Generated track feature
A lot of now closed and defunct circuits such as Texas World Speedway
Button willow
NOLA
Isle of Mann
Phillips Island
New Jersey Motorsports Park
Pittsburgh International Race Complex
In general more tracks, if not give us the ability to make them

1 Like

More localized tracks as dlc packs would be awesome, a track I find many people travel cross country for is GRATTEN RACEWAY In Michigan.

I really hope the new Forza Motorsport has the 2023 road america track since it is currently getting repaved, this will help improve lap times and practice for when I go in real life

Hi folks, with the newly expanded Suggestions Hub we’re now directing all track wishlists to the Forza Motorsport Track Voting category there. Please be sure to read the guidance for existing topics to vote on, and the Submissions thread.

Accordingly I’m closing this topic in order to make sure players aren’t posting where their votes won’t be counted.

1 Like