Forza motorsport online lobby tuning

Please bring back tuning in lobbys, its a absolute pain having to leave a lobby to make a change to a tune save it reload load tune to have to do it all again if it didnt work.

It was brilliant when you could do it while in a lobby then just go race, its a feature highly missed by the old school players that go all the way back to forza motorsport 1

Thanks

You could do this in FM7

+1 tuning in lobbies/between online races, if it’s there already please keep it, if not please add it in.
OP could be referring to Horizon 5, can’t tune between races and agreed it’s annoying, you need all cars fully developed and tuned before entering an online championship, no chance to tweak as you go.

I don’t play the horizon In forza motorsport 3 you could tune in online lobbys it was great, this is a suggestion for the new forza motorsport thats to be released, but I get what you’re saying would be a good idea for that to.

Probably to much code for it in 7 but I was hoping for it when it came out, but alas no dice, really hope its in the next one would be so much less hassle and save so much time!

what are you talking about? you can tune your car inbetween races in the multiplayer lobby, I was literally doing it on wednesday when i played FM7. its been a feature since not long after release

You in fact can delete this. Tuning is already possible in online lobbies in FM7. Seems like someone didn’t play Forza Motorsport series for several years.

1 Like

You can change tunes but you can’t tune a tune, you can only do that in test drive not in a lobby menu, seems someone never played FM3 in an online lobby.

You can load tunings. You can save tunings. You can share tunings. You can tune settings. You can even buy upgrade parts and install them. Everything in a FM7 online lobby. Did that yesterday in a private lobby.