Forza Motorsport car list discussion

In one of the Forza press kit photos, there’s a Starion. So we may have another Mitsu at launch?

3 Likes

Can we have the KIA stinger back PLEEEAASSSEEEE

2 Likes

Be sure to vote on the car here:

3 Likes

Mitsubishi Starion was featured for a moment in the official list of cars in June and soon after removed… but you can still see it on that screenshot (captured in June as well) in the article at forza.net, so it’s quite amusing :smile:

Anyway, Starion matches other JDM classics in the game (like Skyline R31 or Supra '92) so I expect it to be included as well - if not at launch, then not long after it.

3 Likes

I can’t see Mercedes CLK GTR in the list, or am I missing something? This car should be in FM

3 Likes

Be sure to vote on the car here:

2 Likes

Mercedes CLK GTR is another car I expect to be added soon (alongside Lotus Elise GT1), since Ferrari F50 GT, McLaren F1 GT, and Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion are featured at launch.

1 Like

All this cars must come to FM: Apollo Project EVO, Porsche 919 & 963, Bugatti Bolide, Lamborghini Revoulto & Autentica Roadster and Invencible Coupe, Gordon Murray T.50S Niki Lauda,Ferrari SF90 XX Stradale!

These cars can be found in the car voting section of the forum. Please vote on them there! If you cannot find them, be sure to check the voting index:

1 Like
2 Likes

excited

“Players who complete all 4 series within the Featured Tour will unlock a Showcase event. Regardless of where you place in the series, the reward car is yours upon completion. For October, this will be the new-to-Motorsport 2020 Acura #6 ARX-05 DPi.”

This was mentioned earlier…I have a question…if you miss the event will they come back around, or will you never have the opportunity to get the cars ?

1 Like

Bumping this because the entire car list is out & none of them will be in game at launch.

Car list went from looking like it was going to be better than FM4, to one of the worst. Still super disappointed about this.

1 Like

No final car list reveal? Okay, then we’re gonna wait until Thursday.

2 Likes

That’s weird there is no reaveals since a while. There is still many cars to reveal and confirm.

I think all that’s left now is to publish the full list so T10 is keeping that for some special occasion, closer to the release… Well, we’re very close already so I think it needs to happen before Thursday :smiley:

3 Likes

Even if T10 is not going to publish the full list, we’ll know it anyway when the review embargo is lifted (which in the worst case scenario should happen with the launch of early access) and footage from the game flow across the web :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The car list will likely be at 530 cars at launch (516 base cars, eight from the Race Day Car Pack, five VIP Forza Editions, and one loyalty Forza Edition). One piece of game footage I saw had up to 529 rental cars in Free Play (assuming the player in the video does not have the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Forza Edition).

2 Likes

The big surprise has not been announced yet. Depends on your expectations of course.

The full list is out!