Forza Motorsport 7 - Weekly Hosted Racing Series - Pole Position UK

Hi All,

Not posted in here before (i dont think?)

However thought it might be best to drop a quick topic up to let everyone know about an online racing group myself and a few others are going to be hosting.

We will be doing weekly hosted series, anything ranging from Formula Ford series, Drag racing series, Touring Cars, Endurance Cars, Aussie V8 series etc

We are small at the moment, theres no doubt, and theres no taking away from the fact that there are a few of these groups being hosted, however my thinking is that the more groups there are, the better for all of us Forza Motorsport lovers, no?

If you’d like to take a look, or even sign up to some races to see what we’re about please search for Pole Position UK - Online Motorsports over on facebook and hit the join button

We’re a friendly bunch and by no means the best racers forza have to offer, however we do like to have fun and we do have a laugh!

Hopefully later on down the line also, once we start to get some traction (no pun intended) we will be looking into hosting racing series where by the winner will receive actual prizes

I look forward to seeing you all on the track.

All the best,

Endaloo