Forza motorsport 7 Profile Load Fail

Hello to community. I hope that someone here will give me a solution to my problem because the support of forzafb is “dead”.

For some reason, i can not load my profile from the servers. i really do not know, who is responsible for this.
My forza motorsport 7, has over 2.500 hours of gaming, full garage, and all the trophies completed plus money. i do not want to lose them for any reason.
To be more specific. I have 2 accounts. I was longing in perfectly even with xbox live to play with my friends.
Suddenly it stopped syncing. This was happened to xbox. Another day, i tried to play at my pc. The same happened. The second account (which i have to play with my brother , split-screen) ,
with 30 cars only, and some money, is still working until now, to both devices. To who ever i send e-mail, chat, what ever, i did step by step what ever they told me. Deleted accounts etc etc.
I did NOT delete my savedata. i downloaded again the game to both devices. When the first screen appears, i receive the message while sync “could not load your data, sorry etc etc”.

So , what can we do now??

Waiting for your help

Thank you.